Ch. 8

A/N's Pov:

Otp....

Y/N: Hello?

???: Is this Jang Y/N I'm speaking to?

Y/N: Yes that's me... Who are you?

???: I'm calling from S.K Hospital. Someone named Jeon JK got into a car accident and is admitted to our hospital. I don't know whom to call. Your name was in top of his caller id so... Could you please come?

The male said making your heart drop. You forgot to breathe for a moment... Your phone was about to slip from your hand but you quickly ended the call, throwing your phone on your bed and rushed out of your bedroom...

You went down stairs to get your car keys when suddenly...

Y/N: Arghh!! Mom and dad took my car for work!!! I have to take a taxi now.

You said and rushed out of your house... You got happy seeing a taxi waiting, opposite side of your house and quickly ran towards it....

You saw that no one was in the car and got in.....

Driver: Where would you like to go?

The driver asked without looking at you. He was wearing a black cap and a black mask which was under his chin.

Y/N: S.K Hospital. Please go quickly!!

Driver: Alright.

The driver said and drove off. You were still thinking how Jungkook got into a car accident all of a sudden? You were praying to God to keep Jungkook safe...

You noticed the driver took the wrong turn where he was supposed to take right turn instead of left...

Y/N: Sir, you were supposed to take right turn....

The driver finally looked at you through the looking glass, giving you an uneasy vibe seeing a dirty smirk lingering on the driver's face... He pulled his mask on.

Driver: Is it?

He pretended and the next thing you knew was getting attack by smoke coming out of the car door speakers and blacking out....

The driver's smirk grew wider. Taking out his phone, he dialed someone...

Otp...

Driver: I have her...

???: Good. Now bring her to me...

.....

Drifting the car in a circular motion, making the surrounding get filled with black smoke, Jungkook accelerated his car at its highest speed, driving to the specific location where his enemy called him....

Flashback....

Otp....

???: I have your girl, Jeon. Come to my warehouse within three minutes or else I might end up doing something really pleasurable for myself and intolerant for you.

Jungkook: I dare you to touch her and you'll end up in your death bed.