Ch. 4

A/N's Pov:

Sound of the rain which was hitting the window with lightning striking in the sky.... Heavy wind...It was all dark outside....

Lying on the bed while covering your ears.... You were trying your best to fall asleep. The sound of the lightning wasn't letting you sleep at all. Of course, it was one of the symptoms of Astrophobia. Usually when you had Astrophobia, your mom would always be there for you but now you were in Jungkook's house.

You sat up as you held your head, feeling dizzy. You searched for water but there wasn't any.

Y/N: I.... Think I should.... Go.... To the kitchen.

You said to yourself and slowly stood up by the help of the wall and walked out of the room....

Meanwhile....
In Jungkook's room...

Lying on his bed as the back of his head rested on his palms. Jungkook stared at his ceiling, lost in his thoughts....

Is she asleep? Does she need anything? She looks cute while she's asleep, right? Should I go check? No Jungkook! Don't be a pervert! Jungkook thought.

Another lightning struck, gaining his attention as he looked outside his big window

Another lightning struck, gaining his attention as he looked outside his big window.... Suddenly, something hit his mind.

Y/N HAS ASTROPHOBIA!!!! DOES SHE NEED MY HELP? I DEFINITELY HAVE TO GO AND CHECK. Jungkook thought and kicked away his duvet, getting on his feet. He quickly made his way to your room....

Stopping in front of your door, Jungkook knocked on your hoping, waiting for you reply. Getting no reply, Jungkook twisted the door knob and pushed it before peeking in your room. Jungkook's eyebrows knitted as his expression changed into a serious one after seeing your bed empty.

Jungkook quickly checked the bathroom but got welcomed by no one.

Damn it! Where is she? Jungkook thought.

He quickly went downstairs, in search for you...

Meanwhile....
In the kitchen.....

You were on the floor, head down, palm on your chest due to the pain you were feeling. Your breath was uneven. It was difficult for you to get a glass of water as your whole body was trembling and weak. Another sound of the lightning made you flinch. You were drenched in sweat. You didn't have any energy to call out for help.

Your vision started to get blurry when suddenly you felt a pair of muscular arms wrapped around you, pulling you in his embrace as you felt his warmth.