liar, liar- pants on fire. | 03

_________

_________

CORA LOVELACE12/2/22NINE : FOURTY am________

CORA LOVELACE
12/2/22
NINE : FOURTY am
________

i woke up, and looked around seeing everyone still asleep except for one.. dd. he never woke up at this time, "dd? you're up?" i asked him as i leaned over my bed, he nodded and sat up. "i couldn't sleep." he sighed and i looked down at the floor before looking back up at him, "mm, come here i may have something that'll distract you." i said getting out of bed, "but first i gotta get myself together— you can do it with me if you want?" i offered and he nodded.

i led him into my bathroom before getting my toothbrush and toothpaste, "what's on your mind david?" i asked him as he slowly grabbed his toothpaste. "what happened to notti when we left?" he asked me and i looked at him through the mirror, before sighing.

"i don't know .. i'm pretty confused myself. but i don't wanna ask him anything that may remind him of what happened yesterday." i sighed as i put my toothbrush in my mouth and began brushing, "i know what you saying.." he shook his head before brushing his teeth too.

once we were done, i washed my face and he washed his before we both exited the bathroom.

"so, what we're gonna be doing is making a big dinner for ethan and playing him my new song, he never got to hear it." i fluffed up my hair before walking to the kitchen, dd nodded before following me into the kitchen

"the thing is cora. i don't know how to cook at all." dd shrugged, i sighed annoyingly— "then you're gonna have to learn." i took his hand, "how are you gonna have a wife and then not know how to cook too?" i rolled my eyes.

"because the girl i like knows how to cook already." he muttered, and my head snapped towards him, "what girl?" i smiled.

his face reddened, "don't worry about it coral reef, that's gonna be ya new nickname— coral." he pointed at me and i sighed in defeat, knowing that i wouldn't be able to win the argument i was planning on starting.

"oh come on david, we're basically family and you won't tell me about a girl you like? come on give me a hint, do i know her?" i guessed, bringing out the pancake mix and bacon— i turned to look at him and he was already looking at me, "yeah you know her, really well." he scratched the back of his neck.