♥️My One and Only Destiny♥️ [pomegranate]

Pomegranate Cookie Backstory HC
TW: Manipulation

-Pomegranate was a young priestess who was being raised to be a strong magician, in the name of the light of course.
-Though a few weeks from her 'coronation' (idk what to call it, her promotion??) she encounters Dark Enchantress, who mistakenly casts a very powerful love spell* upon her in an effort to clear her memories in order to keep her awakening a secret.
-Now cursed with this obsessive love, Pomegranate pleads Dark Enchantress to take her with her, promising that she'll be her most powerful and loyal subject of them all. Dark Enchantress refuses this however, thinking she looks too weak.
-Oh boy was she wrong
-Time passes, and Dark Enchantress checks up on the priestess out of curiosity, only to find the village in chaos and wreck, Pomegranate being the cause of it all.
-Now understanding the raw strength Pomegranate has (and how much control D.E has over her due to the curse and such), Dark Enchantress recruits Pomegranate over to the darkness.
-In Pomegranate's view, all she did was find her destiny and fulfill it, though this doesn't disregard her actions at all.
-go to jail pom and stop murdering+manipulating+setting shit on fire for people, ur too much of a simp for that

*Most love spells crack within a few hours or so, and the maximum is usually a day, however combining this with dark moon magic, it becomes much more powerful to the point where even if the one casting the spell perishes, those who are cursed do n...

*Most love spells crack within a few hours or so, and the maximum is usually a day, however combining this with dark moon magic, it becomes much more powerful to the point where even if the one casting the spell perishes, those who are cursed do not break from their love. And in some form, dark love spells can be considered terrible manipulation.

[278 words]