2. Dear Kamado family...

Character thinking: "I like...rice"Character speaking: "My name is Kanna Kamui"Me or a character narrating: -And that's how Kanna ate a crab-Author's Note: (I forgot I had a story on wattpad.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Omniscient narrator-

Kanna woke up in a cozy room, she was still dizzy and didn't recognize where she was lying.

"Maybe it was all a dream and I'm at home with Thoru-sama..."-Still puzzled by the fact of an unknown room, she didn't want to think about other alternatives. Her thoughts were interrupted by a woman who opened the door.

(kanna has her horns and tail hidden)

"I see you woke up"- A voice that was unknown spoke, a very beautiful woman dressed in strange clothes appears in Kanna's fuzzy view.

"Where am I?"- Asked the dragon, who was still a little sleepy.

"I found you lying in front of my house, I thought it would be better to go inside so you wouldn't catch a cold."

"Thank you very much, unknown kind women"-She spoke, without realizing that this woman could be a murder. (Typical kanna)

"Where are my menner?"-The embarrassed woman spoke.- "My name is Kie Kamado"

"My name is Kanna Kamui, it's a pleasure to meet you Kamado-san."-The dragon itroduced herself, already having full control of her human body and eyesight."Please call me Kie." The woman said this with a smile that expressed peace.

"It's like the smile of Thoru-sama and Kobayashi-sama"- Kanna thought, realizing only a few seconds ago that the woman could have been the reason of her death.-"She doesn't seem dangerous"- She finished her thoughts with a nod to what Kie had said before.

The door opened again this time giving way to a boy with darkread hair and a scar on his forehead. He seemed to be 13 years old, in his hands he carried a  a plate of rice and what appeared to be tea.

He was a bit surprised to see that the girl was awake but he immediately spoke- "I'm glad you're awake, my name is Tanjiro Kamado!"- He said it with an aura that emanated happiness and calmed the head of those who I will listen to it.

"I'm Kanna Kamui, thanks for worrying about me, Kie-san, Tanjiro-san"-Kanna spoke, a bit of pity could be heard in her usually flat voice.

Kie and Tanjiro sweated at the formality but let it go.

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

-Kanna's POV-

The Kamado family is very nice, they already gave me food and Tanjiro-san introduced me to his brothers, now we are outside in the snow playing a game called green light red light (It has many names, what do you call it?). Kie-san was worried for me going outside to play all of a sudden so I have on a hat, scarf, and a pair of gloves.

"Green light, green light- !Ahg!"- While Hanako's back was turned I approached her to touch her back, that's how you win according to the rules they taught me before.

"Wow! Kanna-chan you are so fast"- All the brothers shouted at the same time.

"I played a lot of running games with my friends at home"- Technically it's not a lie, although I don't think escaping the elder dragons is a game...

"Everyone, it's time to eat!"- We heard how Tanjiro-san called us from the door of the house.※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※-Omniscient narrator-

The Kamado family and Kanna sat at the table to eat, they were eating rice and salmon.

"Kanna-chan, it's better that you eat slowly, we don't want you to choke after all"- Nezuko spoke with an amused smile.

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

561 words

Please correct me for any gramatical or spelling errors.