Chapter 4

I wake up at 7:30 since I know Jonathan should be at his doctor's appointment. I put on light blue skinny jeans and a pink tanktop, then straight hair 'My it's gotten long.' I get in my car and drive to Jonathan's to visit his parents.

I see that Jonathan's car is still here 'Hmm that's strange, maybe his mom drove him to his appointment.' I walk into the house and see Martha making breakfast "Hey Martha did you take Jonathan to his Drs. Appointmen" She gives me a puzzled look.

"Jonathan has a doctor's appointment, he never told me that, he is in his room asleep dear." Oh no Jonathan why couldn't you have told her ugh! I think up a lie "Oh sorry did I say Jonathan?! Ment my friend Mys oops sorry." She cocks her eyebrow at me for a second I think she doesn't believe me,but the she carries on making breakfast. 'oooh what a relief.' I charge up the stairs, I see Jonathan asleep on the bed "Jonathan get u...." I stop my yelling when I take a closer look he is sweating like mad and looks very pale. "Jonathan get up now please." He opens his eyes "Hey beautiful." He says in a faint voice. "Jonathan I am taking you to the hospital now." He tries to argue with me,but just passes out.

I inform Martha and her husband Chuck when he came home on Jonathan current condition. Chuck helps Martha carry him into the car and while I drive down the road Martha tries to comfort Jonathan while Chuck helps me with directions. I wanted to breakdown and cry or be back there with him instead,but there was no time for wishes and tears. Jonathan needed to get to the hospital fast.