Chapter 9

It has been 2 weeks since Jonathan has been out. He has been so distance I think he might be breaking up with me. 'No he wouldn't, would he?' I see him in the hall and wow he dressed way to different He is wearing a black hoodie with the hat on black pants everything black.

I walk up to him "Hey Jonathan." I smile and look deep into his eyes trying to figure out why he is treating me like crap.

"Hi." He says it in a sarcastic None caring way then walks away. I stand there shocked he has never treated me so bad I walk to class in tears. The teacher asked me where I have been.

The tears flow in my eyes "I was just getting dumped by the love of my life." I say quietly but loud enough for her to hear. Everyone in the room gasp, cause everbody knew how much I loved Jonathan and How much Jonathan loved me. So I thought,so everyone thought. I sit down and lay my head on the desk and quietly cry.

It's finallythe end of the day I've been crying the whole entire day 'How could he dump me?' I look into the mirror despressed and overwhelmed. Then I feel strong arms hug me from behind and then spin me around and to my suprise it's Jonathan,He is in tears and look furious .

I snap sobbing "What Jonathan haven't you hurt me enough?!" He looks stunned "You dumped me!" I starting sob harder and manage to choke out. " You ...dumped... me!" He looks at me "No Louise I love you why would you think that?" I stare at him and look down "You've been so distant." He lifts my chin up making my eyes looking at his "Louise I love you and I'm sorry I just needed space i'm sorry." He kisses me I hug him and I hear awe come from a few kids.We blush then leave the school. We both walk home, Jonathan stops walking and grabs my hand.

"Louise, The reason i've been so distant is because." He swallows hard 'God no please dont say it.' then he says it "The cancer came back even stronger and worse then last time. "My family and I knew this when I had the night sweats and fevers and loss of appetite and more frequently throwing up. Then we seen the lump on my chest and knew it was back for sure we went to the Doctor's and he did blood test and after and hour he came in and confirmed our fears." He shows me. The lump and I swallow real hard. "I wanted you to forget about me so when I die it wouldnt hurt so bad." I began to sob and fall into his arms "Let me go with you if you die I will kill myself!" He gently shakes me "No! Louise never do that live for me at least." Jonathan and I see walk home silent holding hands. The battle is back on.