Chapter 11

In my dreams I see me and Jonathan together when he was completely healthy and we had no problems in the world. We are back at the beach the place Jonathan had tooken us for summer break. We are in the water swimming Jonathan pulls me close and whispers "I will never leave you."

I wake us and sit up the dream was so real. I rub my arm gently they way Jonathan did 'What's happening to me?' I feel like i'm going crazy I want to go to Jonathan's house right now and see him playing video games and being 100% healthy and his mom and dad happy, but I know the truth. Jonathan is sick and dying his parents are a wreck and I'm most likely going crazy because of this mess I really do believe god hates me Christian or not he has too.

I come out of my room and see a note its from my mom I read it 'I went to the store to buy some groceries after dinner I told Chuck we would go visit Jonathan love you.' I swallow hard his parents haven't wanted me to see him for awhile because they wanted to have some alone time with him they said he has lost almost all his hair and is very weak.

My mom comes home and I look at her "Does he even want me to see mom?" She smiles "I'm sure he does." I fake a smile and go outside The sun hits my skin and I feel much better I feel warm and comfortable and its been a long while since i've felt that. We eat dinner and then go to the hospital Martha and Chuck greets us.
"He wanted to see you all week Louise." Martha says with guilt. I give her and angry expression "You should of let me see him then I love him just as much as you." Chuck is just silent an then Martha speaks firmly "He is your boyfriend not your husband you have no blood attacked to him. He is my son my flesh and blood I can never replace him. You most certainly can. So no dont you ever say you love him near as much as me no one ever will." Then she just walks past me 'Whatever she don't get what I ment.' I say to myself and walk off angry and head down the hall I finally see Jonathan's room and walk in and frown he looks awful of course I would never say that to his face,but he did. He was as thin as a stick or at least looked the part , Pale and had bad looking skin, and was completely bald and I mean bald.

He is fast asleep and I dont wake him. My mom sits down and prays for him and I gently grab his hand. "I'm hear baby I'm hear. I gently rub his shiny bald head and Jonathan wakes up and smiles "Hey beautiful What is knew?" I smile "Nothing much I have been doing your homework and helping your parents clean your room think I made your mom mad." He faintly laughs "She likes you she will get over it." I smile and take a deep breath I go to tell him, but change my mind it isn't safe to tell him yet.

What no one knows i'm hiding a secret I'm pregnant.