Chapter 1

College.

Around the school, there are kids walking in and out of the building with bags, parents and kids crying and saying goodbye to each other.

At the entrance, Sam and Jed are holding their bins, full of clothes, smiling.

"I can't believe it. We are actually in college." Jed said in excitement.

"Yeah, if we have a college experience like your friends did. I will cry." Sam says laughing.

"Let's go both of you." Kira says walking with Jed's luggage, with Tara right behind her, holding Sam's.

"She's right. Losers." Tara laughs.

Sam's Dorm Room.

Sam and Tara walks in setting down boxes of Sam's' stuff, on her bed.

The room has brown walls with dark spots on them, and a dusty floor. There are 2 beds in the room, and Sam choses the one closest to the door.

"Do you have another roommate?" Tara asks her.

"Yeah, I think I do."

Tara sighs.

"What's wrong?"

"I can't believe that this is your second year in college. I was glad that you were by my side these past few months. Ethan still being missing, the detective on his case being fired."

"Hey, hey. It's okay. Derek and his family are on the way to Mexico now to look for him. Apparently those bullets that were found in Willa's cave gave them an idea."

"What if they find him and he's not alive?"

Sam pulls Tara in to hug her. "Don't think like that. Ethan is alive, I know it."

"Oh, sorry."

Sam and Tara breaks their hug to look at Sam's roommate.

"I didn't mean to interrupt. I guess I should had knocked first. Anyways, hi, I'm Corki."

"Hi, I'm Sam, and this is my little sister Tara. I'm your roommate."

"Well it's nice to meet you both. I'm just going to set my stuff down, and let you both be."

"Oh, no it's okay. I'll go see Jed."

"Oh - - Okay."

Tara leaves.

"Your little sister is adorable."

"Thanks."

Jed's Room.

Jed and Kira has finished setting up Jed's side of his dorm room

"I think this looks great." Kira said, smiling at how good she set up the room.

"Yeah. Now you can go, I know that this is my first year in college, but Sam, Andi, and Alyssa will show me the ropes."

"I know. I'm just having flashbacks to my first time being at college."

"You went?"

"Yeah, I left the skinwalkers for a while to graduate high school with my class, and to go to college and graduate to become a lawyer."

"Cool."

A knock comes on the door.

"Come in, Tara."

Tara opens the door smiling. "Hey, I think I just saw your dorm mate, and he his hot as hell."

Jed laughs. "Yeah, he's something."

"Something is not the word for that."

"Alright, enough you two." Kira chimes in. "Well
I'll let you settle in."