Chapter 8

Police Station.

Sam walks in, going to the first officer she sees.

"Hi, I would like to report a missing person. She's my little sister and her name is Tara Carpenter."

Charleston High School.

Ethan walks into the boys bathroom door, having a panic attack. He took a small nap in class, and he had the nightmare again. He grabs his chest, trying to cling onto something as he tries to calm down.

Another student walks in and he looks at Ethan having a panic attack.

"Yo, dude are you alright?" He asks Ethan.

Ethan doesn't respond as his panic attack gets worse, and he starts to cry. "I - - I can't breathe." He stutters.

"It's going to be okay, alright? Just listen to the sound of my voice. It's calm, relaxing, and no panic or fear."

Ethan starts listening to the boy more, and he starts to calm down.

"Better?"

"Yeah." Ethan starts to feel more relaxed. "Yeah, I do feel better... Thank you."

"No problem. Now are you gonna tell me how this panic attack happened?"

"Had a recurring nightmare that I can't seem to shake, and the worst part is that I actually lived it. I still am. But I can't get away from it because I have to help, and if so don't I will feel like crap."

"Have you talked to anyone about this?"

"No. I don't know how."

"Do what you just told me. Leave out as many parts are you want, and say the parts you left out, when you are ready. My names Chad, by the way."

"Ethan."

Kira's Law Firm.

Rachel and Tyler are questioning the hale family, about Tara and Sam's kidnapping.

"So where were you when the kidnapping had started?" Rachel asks Kira.

"I don't know. I have no idea when the kidnapping happened." Kira responds.

"How about this, where were you when you first heard about the kidnapping?"

"Home."

"And who told you about the kidnappings?"

"I figured it out on my own."

"How?" Tyler asks.

"House had got attacked, the kids left the scene. My son was also missing, so you can put two-and-two together."

"How, exactly?" Tyler questions.

"My son knows those two girls, it's not just a coincidence that they went missing right after my son did."

Hayley's turn.

"Where were you when the kidnappings happened?" Tyler asks.

"I don't know when, but when i first heard about it, I was at home with my family. The ones you are interrogating." Hayley responds.

"Who told you about the kidnappings?"

"Found out on my own. I was around my family, we were talking about Jed, when we saw the news about Tara and Sam being gone."

"Did your house get attacked?" Rachel asks her.

"It did. Why is that relevant to anything?"

"Because all of the kids went out of the house, meaning while you all stayed in the house, the kids knew something about the kidnapping."