Chapter 5

Willa's Cave.

"Someone sent me a pictures of Willa, and now a video of your death." Wynter said.

"What are you trying to say?" Derek asks her.

"What if there is a Charleston stalker? A hale family stalker?"

"Yeah, I'm starting think that too."

"Because they are targeting the main people, we all care about. Willa, Wynter, Ethan, Braeden... Me. I wonder who's gonna be next."

Parker's House.

"This is going to change my family, forever." Eli said, looking at the computer, watching his Derek's death.

"I know, and I see why Willa hasn't left the cave since." Wyatt said.

"What are we gonna do?" Tara asks.

Maggie walks in. "I might know something." She tells them.

"How can you help?" Ethan asks her.

"I know Aspen tried to take down all those videos of Derek, but they kept popping up. So instead of trying to take them down, we track them." Maggie suggests.

The four friends nod, not having second thoughts on Maggie's suggestion.

College.

Jed is in his room, packing a bag as Danny talks to him,

"So your family are all supernaturals?" Danny asks him.

"Technically yes. I don't know. But I can't stay here anymore. Things are going on, and I need to go back home." Jed said.

"But it's dead week. You have to stay."

"Screw dead week. I can make up all my exams when I come back."

"Jed, you can't leave. What if something happens to me while you are gone? Stick together in groups."

"Stay with Corki or one of your other friends. I'm going home. Bye, Danny." Jed walks out of the room, with his packed bag, closing the door behind him.

In one of the halls on campus, Jordan and Tia are walking together.

"I'm not sure we should go along with the plan." Tia said.

"We have too, unless Harris will kill us." Jordan tells his twin sister.

"Fine." Tia said as she looks at Jordan, eyeing Sam down. "You and Sam?"

"It's nothing."

"Then the way you are looking at her, doesn't look like nothing."

Jordan watches as Sam go in a supply closet.

"I have to go." He tells his sister, walking away from her.

Tia scoffs, and she walks the opposite way her and Jordan were walking.

In the closet, Jordan is holding Sam in his arms, and he and her make out.

While walking up the school stairs, Corki spots Harris opening a door for her.

"What a beautiful day, huh?" He asks her.

Corki gets a creepy vibe from him. "Yeah, I guess."

"I heard you are dormmates with Samantha Carpenter... Is that true?" Harris asks her, stepping closer to Corki.

Corki takes a few steps back, away from him.

While finishing the kissing session in the closet, Sam's phone goes off, and she looks at it.