Chapter 3

Night Time.

At a hair salon, Aspen has taking Willa, Wynter, and Wyatt to get new looks. The workers are looking at them like they are crazy with the different color hair.

"Okay, listen." Aspen said getting Willa, Wynter, and Wyatt's attention. "This whole, white streak hair vibe has to go. And so does the make up. You look like Disney channel werewolves."

"Gee, thanks Aspen." Wyatt tells them.

They smile. "You're welcome."

Wynter and Wyatt laugh as they walk away, leaving Willa and Aspen to be alone.

"Hey, thanks for doing this with us. Now that you pointed at the whole Disney channel look, I kind of agree with you." Willa tells them.

"Kinda?"

"A lot. I do a lot."

Aspen laughs, as Willa smiles at them.

"I think you should get going."

"Yeah, you're right." Willa walk towards Wyatt and Wynter, as she looks at them smiling.

"Why are you two smiling?" Willa asks them.

"You and Aspen. You like them." Wyatt said.

Willa scoffs. "I do not."

"Yeah. You do." Wynter laughs.

The next morning.

Parker's House.

"I can't do this." Ethan cries.

"Of course you can." Eli encourages.

"Those twins are giving me ptsd."

"They are not giving you ptsd." Wyatt said. "You just have to sort out your problems."

"I wish I was never bought into this supernatural crap."

"Same for all of us."

Parker knocks on the door.

"Come in."

Parker walks in. "Hey boys. I just wanted to apologize again for leaving last night."

"It's okay, you had to help Willa and Wynter."
Eli said.

"I know, but I still feel bad."

"Don't be. They are okay, you are okay. Everyone is okay."

"I'm not!"

"Shut up Ethan."

Hale Loft.

Kira is on her computer, looking at the screen being shocked. "This can't be happening."

Cora walks in. "What's going on?"

"Come look at this."

Cora walks behind Kira, and looks at the computer screen. "Oh no."

While being outside, Derek is walking back inside the loft when a bunch of reporters come running towards him.

"Mr.Derek?" One reporter calls for him.

"What?" Derek asks, not wanting to deal with the reporters.

"How does it feel to be alive?"

"Fine, why?"

"Is it true that you died and then came back to life?"

Maggie walks up to Derek. "That's enough questions for today." And she takes them both inside the loft.

As they walk in, Derek slams the door shut, walking into the kitchen to look at Kira and Cora staring at the computer.

"What is with all the reporters?" Derek asks them.