Chapter 7

VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED!!!! STORY TALK ABOUT SUICIDE. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! IF YOU NEED ANYONE TO TALK TOO, I AM HERE FOR YOU.

Night Time.

Attaway General Hospital.

Maeve walk towards Hayley and Kira.

"Hey, so Cora and Braeden are all fine. The babies are adorable." Maeve tells her and Hayley and Kira sigh in relief.

"That's good. Can we go see them?" Hayley asks.

"Yeah. Braeden is in room 301 and Cora is in room 302."

"Thanks Maeve."

"Of course."

Room 302.

Hayley walks in looking at Cora in the hospital bed, holding their baby girl.

"Wow, she's so adorable." Hayley said walking closer to get a better look at her and Cora's daughter. "Have you decided on a name?"

"I was thinking about what you said. And I really like the name Stella... But I was thinking that could be her middle name." Cora tells her.

"That's fine... What's the first name?"

"I was thinking Cassandra. Cassie for short."

"I love it. I have to send a picture to Kira."

Room 301.

Kira walks in looking at Braeden in her hospital bed holding her baby boy.

"Oh my god. He is so adorable."

"Thank you." Braeden said. "Me and Derek talked about the name... And we decided on Everett Dylan Hale."

"Oh my god, I love that name so much."

Motel Glenn Travis.

Sam and Corki are about to get their key from the professor, when Corki stops. Sam notices and she looks at her.

"What's wrong?" She asks Corki.

"I just have a bad feeling about tonight." Corki tells her.

"Oh come on, it's just a motel. What's the worst that could happen?"

Derek's Room.

Derek is standing up by the tv, Rhyme and Harmony on one bed, and Sam and Jed on the other. They are talking about the plan to figure out who the hale family stalker is.

"Okay, so I have four suspects so far." Jed tells them.

"Who?" Rhyme asks.

"Danny, Corki, Maggie, and Tia." Jed responds.

"What about Jordan?" Sam asks him.

"Because you two are a thing, so I'm not going to suspect him for your sake."

"Well that's good. But I can't even think about him right now. I keep calling and texting Tara, but she's not answering me."

"Have you texted the others and see have they heard from her?"

"They said they saw her during school, they haven't seen her since."

"We can go back to Charleston tomorrow, and check on her." Derek said.

"Okay."

Few hours later.

Sam is in the bathroom taking a shower, when she hears a noise.

"Corki did you get the towels?" She asks.

No response.

"Corki?"