Final Chapter 13

White room.

Sam, Eli, and Chad gets up from the tub of water inhaling and exhaling.

"Where are we?" Chad asks.

"I don't know." Eli responds.

Sam looks at the nemeton ahead of them. "I think we are in our minds."

"Parker said that we should think about the time we spent with them." Eli said.

"How will that help us find the nemeton?" Sam asks.

Eli sighs. "I think it will open something or whatever. Okay, let me think about the moments I had with my Dad." Eli closes his eyes and he starts to concentrate.

Hale Forever Book 1 Chapter 5.

Eli has a tear coming down his face because of his pain.

Derek starts to cry so he puts his hand on his sons' shoulder and he starts taking away as much pain as he can. Derek knows he can take so much at a time, but he is over taking the pain.

His eyes started flickering from blue going to yellow.

Present.

White Room.

"My Dad tried to heal me after Allison attacked me." Eli tells them.

Chad and Sam looks confused.

"Who is she?" Sam asks.

"Oh, right. Nevermind."

"Okay, let me try Ethan." Chad said. He closes his eyes and he starts to concentrate.

Hale Forever Book 3 Chapter 10.

"No. HELP ME!" Ethan yells as Chad comes running into the class toward Ethan with scissors, cutting the zip ties free from his wrist. As soon as Ethan is free, Chad grabs him and hugs him.

"It's okay." Chad tells Ethan not wanting to let him go. "It's okay, you're safe with me."

"Thank you." Ethan tells Chad as he hugs him back.

Present.

White Room.

"After Ethan was getting choked, while Ryan was out in the hallway fighting the others, I saved him and we hugged... That's when I realized I had feelings for him." Chad said.

"I knew it." Eli laughs. "Time for you Sam."

"I don't know which one to choose, I have so many memories with Tara." Sam said.

"Pick your favorite one, I know you have a lot, but pick one that hits close to home." Chad suggests.

Sam nods and she closes her eyes.

Hale Forever Boom 2 chapter 8.

"Not to me." Tara says. "I know you won't hurt me."

Present.

White Room.

"After I killed a Skinwalker and Parker was telling me how crazy and dangerous I am, Tara said that she knows that I wouldn't hurt her. She knows that I will do anything to protect her, that's my favorite memory." Sam cries.

"That's beautiful." Chad smiles.

Vision.

Middle of the woods.

Ryan is talking to Tia, Jordan, Talia, and Laura, and on the right side there is a door that leads to the inside of the nemeton.

Reality.

Parker's House.

Sam, Eli, and Chad wakes up from their minds and they get out of the tubes of water.

"Oh THANK GOD y'all are alive." Jed said.