Chapter 6

While sitting at the back of the bus, Jed and Sam are sitting with each other.

"I seriously cannot believe you forced me here." Jed tells her.

"It was Danny's idea. And it worked, because you are here." Sam said with a smile.

Middle row.

In the middle row, Corki and Danny are sitting with each other.

"What are you thinking about?" Corki asks Danny.

"Nothing." Danny responds.

"What's wrong?"

"I keep thinking about their stalker. What if they come for us and attack us?"

"We are on a school trip to New York, let it be."

"I just can't, for some reason."

Back row.

"I'm not sure about the twins." Jed tells Sam.

"And why is that?" Sam asks him.

"Um I don't know, because they attacked Braeden and Ethan. I just have a weird feeling about them."

"Look, all you need to worry about is enjoying this trip. We only have Tia to worry about."

"Which is why I have a weird feeling. The twins are never split up."

Sam watches as Tia is constantly checking her phone.

"See how suspicious she is? Who checks their phone that much?" Jed questions.

"She's probably addicted to her phone."

"Like how you are addicted to her twin brother, Jordan."

Sam laughs as, her and Jed watch as Tia tilts her head a little to eavesdrop on their conversation.

"Werewolf hearing at its finest." Sam whispers to Jed, and they both laugh again.

Jed gets out his computer, and he opens it, for the screen to show security footage.

"What are you doing?" Sam asks him.

"I'm watching security footage and the stalker has not once appeared on camera." Jed responds.

"Maybe you should try another way."

"Smart."

Back in Charleston, Kira is leaving her law firm when she spots Tyler and Rachel again. She groans.

"Kira, glad we caught you. We need to talk to you about something." Rachel tells her.

"And I don't want to hear it. I have to go to the hospital and check on two pregnant woman." Kira tells her friends, in an annoyed tone.

"Well it's about you and your family. We need you all to come in, and answer a few questions we have." Tyler informs.

"No. I am going to talk to Sandy, and try to convince her to not sue my family."

"Well good luck with that. Try and get your family to come and answer our questions, or we'll have to get the police involved." Rachel said.

"The police is already involved, but go ahead and try your best to do damage. You will only be a small problem, compared to what we are going through." Kira walks away from her now ex friends, to go to the hospital.

Attaway General.

Kira walks into the hospital doors, looking at Hayley shaking nervously.

"Hey. Is everything okay with Braeden and Cora?" Kira asks her.