sixteen

As the city was being evacuated, Iron Man was flying through the sky when Friday came on comms,

"Your man's in the church, boss. I think he's waiting for you."

Iron Man flew into the church at the center of the city, where he found no one there. But someone spoke to him,

"Come to confess your sins?"

"I don't know, how much time you got?" Iron Man asked.

"More than you."

Iron Man turned around to find Ultron had walked up behind him, except he was much, much bigger than before, "Uhh, have you been juicing?" He asked, "A little Vibranium cocktail? You're looking...I don't wanna say...puffy."

"You're stalling to protect the people," Ultron said.

"Well, that is the mission," Iron Man said, "Did you forget?"

"I've moved beyond your mission. I'm free," Ultron said before something suddenly erupted from the ground in the middle of the church, "What, you think you're the only one stalling?"

"There's the rest of the Vibranium. Function: still unclear."

"This is how you end, Tony," Ultron said and Iron Man looked over at him, "This is peace in my time."

Suddenly, swarms of army filled robots crawled up from the ground, beginning attacking the city as everyone was evacuating. Lidianna and Wanda were out on the streets, helping the civilians out of the city, "Come on, come on, quickly now," Lidianna said. But suddenly, the robots began blasting at her, catching her off-guard. She held her hands out, blue magic blasting out from her hands, hitting the robots attacking her.

Barton began shooting arrows at the robots while Wanda held up a shield to keep the civilians protected. She turned back towards the people behind her while continuing to keep up the shield, "Run!" She yelled.

The people behind her began to run off right before a robot blasted Wanda, causing her to hit the ground. In just seconds, that robot was crumbled up, crushed into nothing by blue magic. After the robot was down, Lidianna strutted out with her hands stretched out, her eyes glowing blue.

———

By the church, Ultron had stayed inside, watching and hearing the chaos surrounding him. But someone finally found him,

"Ultron."

Ultron looked up to find The Vision slowly floating down into the church so he flew up to meet him halfway, "My Vision," he muttered, "They really did take everything from me."

"You set the terms, you can change them," Vision said.

"Alright," Ultron said before he grabbed Vision, but Vision grabbed him right back.

His gem glowed as he began to try and shut Ultron down. Ultron moved around, crashing him into a wall, but Vision continued his way.

———

Each one of the Avengers were dealing with the robots. Lidianna and Wanda pulling the robots apart with their magic. Triston and Thor crushing them with their fist and hammer in the HYDRA base. Barton was shooting arrows, but Iron Man was flying through the sky, destroying robots from there, "Friday, The Vision?" He asked his program.

"Boss, it's working. He's burning Ultron out of the net, he won't escape through there."

———

In the church, Vision was still clinging his hands onto Ultron's head when he suddenly stopped, floating backwards, unconscious. Ultron gasped before he grabbed him, "You shut me out!" He yelled before he crashed him into the ground, "You think I care?" He then floated over to the Vibranium core, switching it on, "You take away my world, I take away yours."