Chapter 76-80

Chapter 76

Seventy-six is ​​here, and the newcomers are happy
Remember for a second【】

 Wang Miaomiao didn't know why, just when he felt a little disappointed that Cheng Xue couldn't come, Xu Zhendong brought a familiar person into a class of classrooms.

 "Everyone stop what you are doing. A transfer student has come to our class. Welcome." Teacher Xu took the lead in applauding.

 When Cheng Xue came in, she found Wang Miaomiao, and she smiled brightly at her, "Hi everyone, my name is Cheng Xue, and I am very glad to be a classmate with you."

 Because the ratio of male to female in the class was not equal, there happened to be a girl who was not next to her. , Xu Zhendong asked Cheng Xue to sit over.

 Although Cheng Xue really wanted to sit with Wang Miaomiao, but she was new here and it was hard to be special, so she had to be patient.

 "Sister Miaomiao." After class, Cheng Xue couldn't help but hopped over to look for Wang Miaomiao.

 Wang Miaomiao was also very happy, took her hand and said, "Xiaoxue, why are you so late, I have been waiting for you for several days, I thought you couldn't handle your father and couldn't come."

 "My father has my little one." Uncle will take care of it, and if my little uncle promises to go out, there will be nothing unfixable." Cheng Xue admired her invincible little uncle very much, "It took a while to go through the formalities. Sister Miao Miao, do you know where I live?"

 The little girl blinked her big bright eyes and looked at her with a charming smile. Wang Miaomiao's heart moved, "Could it be Room 202, my lower berth?"

 Cheng Xue said excitedly, "Sister Miaomiao is so smart, you guessed it right, I I am so lucky , I can really come true if I want to share a dormitory with you, Sister Miaomiao, we are destined..."

 Wang Miaomiao sighed inwardly: It is really luck.

 If the fight between Li Jiajia and Liu Ying hadn't happened, she definitely wouldn't have been assigned to room 202. Now... luck, it's really wonderful.

 "Have you been to the dormitory?"

 "Yes, I see that you have all put up tents, but I don't have any. My uncle immediately went to buy them for me..." Cheng Xue babbled non-stop, and the people around Many students are listening with their ears pricked up.

 Sitting next to Wang Miaomiao, Lu Xuemei watched the two feel itchy. She and Wang Miaomiao had been at the same table for several days, and the relationship was still not cold or cold. This Cheng Xue was so familiar with Wang Miaomiao after coming here for a while. "Miao Miao, do you know this classmate Cheng Xue ?

 " Lu Xuemei asked carefully, and then introduced herself to Cheng Xue, "Student Cheng Xue, my name is Lu Xuemei, nice to meet you."

 "Hello." Cheng Xue He only smiled at her, then turned to talk to Wang Miaomiao again. Wang Miaomiao also smiled at her, with a slightly apologetic expression on her face, but then started chatting and laughing with Cheng Xue again.

 Until the class bell rang, Lu Xuemei couldn't get in the conversation again, which made her very depressed.

 Sometimes, people's aura is very important. No matter how far they are together, they can attract each other. Of course, she and Lu Xuemei didn't hate each other, but she really didn't like her flattering her.

 So, after school, Wang Miaomiao took Cheng Xue to find Cheng Xue's deskmate, "Student Liu Zhidan, can I change seats with you? Cheng Xue is my cousin, and I want to take care of her nearby.