Chapter 91-95

Chapter 91

Ninety-one is fascinating and I don't know it
Remember for a second【】

 As soon as Zhang Bingkun said this, everyone around couldn't help but nodded in agreement.

 The so-called good things don't go out, and bad things spread thousands of miles. It's not peaceful outside these years, and they definitely don't want to bring disasters to Shanghuang Village because of this incident.

 When there was a lot of trouble in the past few years, Shanghuang Village was naturally affected, and it stopped after the death of a gangster. People in the village shuddered when they thought of those years.

 The people in Shanghuang Village are generally united, although there will inevitably be some small conflicts.

 As for what happened to Zhang Hongfang this time, it’s a matter of style if it gets too big, and it’s going to be fatal if it gets too big, a child that everyone watched and grew up, and the villagers don’t want her to end up in those appalling ends, so...

 "Baoxing Ah, let's settle this matter in the village, don't disturb your son-in-law." The old man in the village spoke on behalf of most of us, "Don't worry, your family must be satisfied with the result of this settlement."

 "Okay." Wang Baoxing only wanted this sentence, and he also knew that this matter should not be a big deal, "Then I will go back to see the child first, here..."

 "Okay, you go back, I am here, I will bring the culprit to your door to apologize to you later." Zhang Bingkun promised, "The result of this treatment will definitely satisfy you."

 Besides Jiang Yan and Wang Miaomiao, Jiang Yan hurried home with Wang Miaomiao in his arms. Wang Miaomiao asked many times to let her go, and she would go by herself, but Jiang Yan ignored it.

 "Brother Jiang, please let me down quickly, I can walk by myself." Wang Miaomiao asked again, the water on her face was half dry, she was lying in his arms, looking at his sharp chin, feeling Seeing the heat from his big hands and chest, she felt uncomfortable...

 "Be obedient, don't move around, you'll be home soon." Jiang Yan hugged the body that was trying to break free from him again, with a trace of helplessness in his tone.

 What happened just now had a great impact on him. He didn't expect that such a small body in his arms would hide such a large amount of energy, and it would block him time and time again, fighting back for him not to be outdone.

 There was an indescribable feeling growing and growing in his heart, which made him unwilling to let her go. He felt that holding her and feeling her warmth would give him unprecedented satisfaction.

 However, the road between two points and one line has an end after all, and it will soon reach the Wang family.

 If you don't want to let it go, you have to let it go...

 "Oh, what's wrong with you?" Wang Pandi was surprised when she saw the two people who looked like drowned rats, "Fell into the river? It's too careless.

 " Hot water?" Jiang Yan frowned, and shivered after seeing her leave his arms. In this weather, he might catch a cold and get sick.

 "Yes, yes." Wang Pandi said to Wang Miaomiao while going to the kitchen to get water, "Miaomiao, you

 should go back to your room and take off your clothes and hide under the quilt to warm up." Wang Miaomiao responded without bothering to stand Jiang Yan, who was at the side, entered the room holding his cold body.