Chapter 346-350

Chapter 346

346 learn to choose
Wang Miaomiao wears a white half-high collar lace bottoming shirt, a small black slim suit, a pair of blue denim pants, and small five-centimeter leather shoes. She walks with a swaying posture, catching the breeze.

 She walked towards Jiang Yan with a smile, leaned close to his lips, and whispered, "What's the purpose of praising me so much? Say it quickly..."

 Jiang Yan smiled charmingly, the dark light in his eyes deepened, as if A vortex, trying to attract her soul into it all the time, and cherish it deeply.

 "Don't you know my purpose?"

 A rhetorical question, the ridicule in the words made her want to punch someone again.

 Thinking of this, she did the same. Who let her take advantage of the right time and place.

 He raised his paw and clenched his fist, and beat him on the chest unceremoniously. However, with the iron sheet, he still remained motionless, but her little hand was hurt by the beating, and she couldn't help grinning.

 Jiang Yan grabbed her tender little hand and rubbed it gently for her, "You..."

 That doting tone made Wang Miaomiao feel a deep sense of tenderness and sweetness, and his heart couldn't help being sweet.

 If Wang Miaomiao were to draw this scene at this time, a pink bubble should have risen around the two of them, surrounding them.

 "Dangdangdang..." The clock on the table rang exactly on the hour.

 Wang Miaomiao was awakened immediately, took out her hand, took a step back, and at the same time said shyly, "Go and change clothes, it's getting late."

 Then, she lowered her head and adjusted her clothes, and walked out calmly.

 Jiang never took his eyes off her from the beginning to the end. Looking at her confident and sassy back, he was in a good mood, and he was proud of her.

 Now that she has decided not to push herself anymore and relax her mind, she really let go.

 After finishing a delicious breakfast with the kids, I headed back to the study and started packing up.

 The piles of materials and notebooks are all her painstaking efforts, so let's put them away first.

 Came to school with a satchel, first went to the office to find Lao Pan.

 The past few years have been better, and Lao Pan's face has become more cultivated, and his behavior is full of scholarly demeanor, and he is more and more unpredictable.

 The freshmen didn't know what he was like, and at first glance they thought he was a very serious and difficult person.

 Of course, he would not do this when facing familiar people.

 "Good morning, teacher." Wang Miaomiao walked up to him and put a box of small cakes on his table, "I just made it this morning, how about you try it?"

 For the filial piety that he personally passed down to his disciples, he is Has been impolite, all comers, easy to enjoy.

 "Leave it alone." Lao Pan looked at the student in front of him, and he became more and more satisfied. Thinking of her busy days and leisure today, he had a guess in his mind, "Have you finished your defense? What's the matter?" If you don't understand, you can ask me..."

 Wang Miaomiao knew that Lao Pan was going to ask, but she didn't want to hide it, "No, teacher, I don't plan to graduate early this year."

 "Why? Did you encounter any difficulties? What's wrong? If you don't understand, you can ask me..." Professor Pan was a little unbelievable when he heard her words. He was clearly writing a few days ago, so why did he say that he would not finish the course today? With her level, if she wants to finish the course It doesn't seem to be difficult...