Chapter 291-295

Chapter 291

291 Practitioners
"The female supporting role of the Chronicle just wants to be a salted fish novel ()" Find the latest chapter!
 Only men know men best.

 Jiang Yan naturally understood the complacency in his eyes. Hmph, no matter how honest he looks on the surface, a man's bad nature will never be missing.

 But today is their wedding day, and the other party greets them with a smile on their faces. Jiang Yanlai has come here, and he doesn't intend to make trouble. Besides, he doesn't know this cousin well.

 He casually picked up the wine glass and touched it with him, and said simply, "Happy newlyweds." Then he drank it down, motioned for a moment and sat down, and by the way he pulled his wife to sit down as well.

 Seeing this, Ma Jian smiled a little awkwardly. The other party was not enthusiastic, and he would lose his self-esteem if he posted it. He is not the kind of shameless person.

 Fortunately, Zheng Pingping is winking, and she answered with a smile, "Thank you cousin, sister-in-law. You eat and drink well. Let's go to respect other guests first, and talk later."

 "Go, it's all my family People, we don't need to say hello." Knowing that Jiang Yan was impatient with people and things related to the Zheng family, Wang Miaomiao replied gracefully.

 Seeing the backs of the two leaving, Wang Miaomiao suppressed her smile and sighed softly. Fake smiles are so fucking tiring.

 Before the wedding banquet was over, Jiang Yan took Wang Miaomiao and left. He stayed there and listened to some people's boasting. They almost vomited up everything they ate.

 If you have some free time, it is better to go home and play with your son.

 "Baby, Mom and Dad are back..." Wang Miaomiao quickly walked into the house before anyone could hear her, and looked for the pavilion in the courtyard.

 Now the two dolls are just learning to talk and walk, so it's a lot of fun.

 During the day, Mrs. Jiang and Jiang Zhongyi would help take care of them and play with them.

 At this time, they should take a walk over the gazebo. After eating, they should take a walk to eliminate food, which is the way to keep in good health.

 "What, what..." Xiao Zihan already knew how to call her mother, although she still couldn't call clearly, it had already surprised her.

 "Ah... ah..." Xiao Zihui heard Wang Miaomiao's voice, suddenly stood up from the small bench, stumbled and rushed forward.

 Mr. Jiang was so frightened that he said "Oh...", he immediately stood up and followed him to protect him from a distance, but he didn't help him. The old man's eyes shone brightly. Although the little great-grandson was walking staggeringly, he was miraculously not falling down.

 When Wang Miaomiao entered the promenade, she saw her youngest son swaying towards her as if he was drunk. He looked thrilling but pleasantly surprised. Her youngest son can walk, really capable.

 Wang Miaomiao simply squatted down, clapped his hands towards him, and opened his arms again, "Xiao Huihui, come to mom quickly, come quickly..." Xiao Zihui

 also saw his mother, and clapped his hands, but because of this movement, he almost lost his balance , Seeing that he was about to fall, he opened his small arms, shook them again, and finally stopped, then grinning a few small white teeth, drooling, and threw himself into Wang Miaomiao's arms like a baby bird returning to its nest.

 Wang Miaomiao hugged her fragrant and soft little son, her heart almost melted.

 "Ouch, mother's little baby, you are awesome." Wang Miaomiao couldn't help but kissed his smooth and tender little face. She knew that it was best not to kiss a child, but she couldn't bear it, she loved her so much.