Chapter 156-160

Chapter 156

156 little sisters meet happily
Remember for a second【】

 Mrs. Jiang pulled Wang Miaomiao to sit down, and everyone followed suit.

 Jiang Yan told everyone again why Wang Miaomiao came to the house.

 Mrs. Jiang nodded straight after hearing this, and looked at Wang Miaomiao with admiration, "It's good to be a soldier, you're doing well."

 Mrs. Jiang smiled kindly, and said happily, "Isn't that just with Xiaoxue and Huilan? Ouch, that's great, we all take care of each other."

 "Hui Lan? Didn't you just say no?" Jiang Yan asked strangely, "Why did you change your mind again, wouldn't it still be my brother's decision?"

 Speaking of Jiang Huilan, Her character is really, beyond words. How should I put it, she is vacillating in her thinking, sloppy in doing things, weak-tempered and uninitiated... making people feel anxious for her.

 Jiang Huilan also graduated this year, and Jiang Peng and Bai Li were often worried about her future path.

 They are not authoritarian parents. They asked her opinion many times, hoping that she would develop a decisive and resolute character. Unfortunately...

 she is always good, this is good or that is good, this is good today, and that is good tomorrow, over and over again. , still indecisive.

 In short, it is difficult to choose.

 In the end, it was Jiang Peng who made the case and decided to let her serve as a soldier. Anyway, she was still under his nose and could take care of her.

 Mrs. Jiang said helplessly, "Well, there's nothing I can do. I don't know who she looks like with her temper."

 "Who else can I look like, like her mother, who is submissive all day long, as if I bullied her." Zheng Zhen disdainfully Rolling her eyes, she interjected, and continued to drink her porridge, she is now in a broken pot, anyway, her family doesn't want to see her, so she just went her own way.

 Mrs. Jiang glared at her and didn't say anything to her. After all, there were guests at home, so the noise made people laugh. Staring at her is also a warning to her to restrain herself, and she usually ignores her sour words.

 But this look felt very kind in Zheng Zhen's eyes. Although she pretends to be strong on the surface, it doesn't matter, but in her heart, it has been difficult for more than a year. Watching her family talking and laughing, she is an outsider, and it is rare that no one pays attention to a word.

 She couldn't hold back her face and couldn't say what she cared about, so she could only sarcasm someone from time to time, and come out to find a sense of existence.

 Zheng Zhen didn't say anything unpleasant, just finished her breakfast in silence and left for work.

 Jiang Yan and Jiang Zhongyi also left together. Before leaving, Jiang Yan said to Wang Miaomiao with a smile, "I'll go back to my room later to catch up on sleep. Children don't get enough sleep and don't grow tall.

 " , not short.

 However, seeing his height of more than 1.8 meters, she was indeed a little short.

 "Yes, yes, go and catch up on sleep. The little girl is like a flower bone. She sleeps well and is full of energy before she can bloom beautifully." Mrs. Jiang echoed. This morning, she also saw that There are some clues. The little grandson looked at the little girl with light in his eyes...

 Wang Miaomiao did not sleep well, so he did not refuse, nodded and smiled obediently, "Thank you Brother Jiang, when will Xiaoxue come?"

 "Go to sleep, wake up You can see her."