Chapter 286-290

Chapter 286

286 ended perfectly
"The female supporting role of the Chronicle just wants to be a salted fish novel ()" Find the latest chapter!
 Qi Daqiao's enthusiasm warmed Wang Miaomiao's heart. At a time like this, someone's encouragement and support would definitely boost people's confidence.

 "Thank you Senior Qi, I will work hard." Wang Miaomiao thanked with a smile, and she will not be stingy with kindness to those who treat her well.

 The two chatted and waited for another ten minutes before the other two arrived late.

 "Sorry, I'm late." Cheng Dewei bent down and bowed apologetically.

 "No, we arrived early." Qi Daqiao smiled loudly, "All the people are here, let's go and have breakfast first. Only when we are full can we work hard..."

 A group of four came to the restaurant , Wang Miaomiao took a closer look, yo, it's still a buffet mode, both Chinese and Western, so you can take what you want.

 Wang Miaomiao looked at the beautiful and delicious little cakes on the long table, and swallowed, "Senior Qi, Senior Cheng, Professor Liu, I'll go there first..."

 Qi Daqiao glanced at the Western Food Department and smiled, "Go." Then he said to Cheng Dewei and Professor Liu, "Every little girl likes those sweet and greasy ones, and my daughter does."

 Cheng Dewei looked at Wang Miaomiao's cheerful back and smiled, expressing his agreement.

 Professor Ji Liu frowned slightly, and said softly, "Worshiping foreigners." Then he turned and left in disdain.

 Cheng Dewei and Qi Daqiao looked at each other, with disbelief and difficulty in their eyes.

 The two looked at each other and smiled tacitly, then turned around and ate the breakfast they wanted. I didn't say much...

 They didn't know that there was a reason why Professor Liu looked down on Wang Miaomiao so much. When he learned that Director Feng wanted a young, beautiful and talented female translator, he recommended his student. , Director Feng didn't like it, but went to Beijing University to find one. He felt that he couldn't save face, so he looked at people with that lofty appearance.

 After breakfast, the four of them packed up their things and gathered in the lobby, waiting for Bureau Feng to pick them up.

 Wang Miaomiao took out the manuscript and memorized it silently in her heart. Through the manuscript, she saw that this meeting was about trade cooperation, and the goal was a win-win situation.

 I hope it goes well. From then on, the domestic economy will develop rapidly, the people's living standards will also improve, the country will become prosperous and strong, the people's lives will be better, and everything will develop in a good direction.

 It didn't take long for the few people to wait for Feng Ju to come to pick them up. Wang Miaomiao followed behind everyone, watching and listening silently. Knowing Ju Feng's intention for inviting her over, she didn't try to steal the limelight.

 She is already very content to be able to see the country's leaders at such a close distance.

 I have visited several state-owned enterprises with foreign friends, and the time is almost up. We all went to the restaurant together, had a hearty lunch, and took a rest.

 The meeting in the afternoon began...

 Wang Miaomiao was picked up by a soldier sent by Bureau Feng after lunch, and she went back to the conference hall to make preparations.