Chapter 216-220

Chapter 216

216 warning handling
Wang Miaomiao is also temperamental. This is targeted for no reason. Do you still want her to put her hot face on her cold butt? It's a dream!

 Therefore, for no reason, the relationship between the two of them has always been bad.

 "What good thing can happen? It was reported by an idiot." As Wang Miaomiao spoke, he became attentive and focused on Comrade Li Wen.

 Sure enough, she was excited when she heard the word silly fork.

 Heh...

 "What? What's the situation? Tell me quickly..." Not only that, Wu Qiao was surprised when he heard this, and the others also pricked up their ears. After all, reporting...in this day and age is still very sensitive of.

 Since they wanted to hear it, Wang Miaomiao was not stingy, and repeated the content of the report letter, saying, "I really don't know who she thinks she is, staring at other people's affairs all day, like a moth hiding in the gutter, Disgusting."

 "It's really disgusting. Your incompetence can be judged by your students. What does it have to do with your private life after work. It's really a dog and a mouse, meddling in your own business." Wu Qiao didn't know if it was true Deliberately, his eyes swept over Li Wen's direction, judging with disdain.

 Teacher Zhang from Class 6 said worriedly, "Do you know who it is? Why did he target you? Think about the fact that there is always such a person around us watching you with dark eyes at any time, and we don't know when he will stab you in the back. It's scary to think about it."

 "Oh, when you say that, I also feel the cold behind me..." Teacher Song from the second class touched the goose bumps on his arm, and couldn't help shivering.

 Everyone in the office unanimously observed the expressions of the people here, and then, everyone's eyes unanimously focused on Li Wen.

 It was just because her expression was too strange, as if she was suppressing her emotions.

 After a long time, Li Wen couldn't stand the naked eyes of everyone, she slapped the table and said angrily, "What are you looking at!

 "

 "What's the matter with you." Li Wen's sharp voice was terrified, "What's your relationship with her? Every time you speak for her, you can't move your feet when you see a beautiful woman, right? You don't know that she already has Are you a man? It’s shameless to come out and flirt, disgusting.”

 Li Wen was jealous and distorted. Since Wang Miaomiao came, everyone praised her. What’s good about her, what’s good about her ...

 "So, you admit that you wrote the report letter?" Principal Jiang appeared at the door with a dark face, followed by Director Qiao, with a complicated and embarrassed expression on his face.

 Li Wen is Director Qiao's niece, and their relationship has actually spread quietly within the school.

 After all, as the teaching director, Director Qiao has protected Li Wen more than once or twice. There will always be someone who will investigate, find some clues, and then follow the vine to find out the truth.

 Li Wen was flustered for a moment when she saw the principal, but after seeing Director Qiao behind him, she felt confident again. After all, her uncle helped her settle the matter before, and this time, he will definitely speak for her of.

 And...

 "Isn't it just a report letter?" Li Wen said disapprovingly, "I'm not wrong, she has only been here for a few days, and her behavior is not right, what ability can she be elected as an excellent teacher?