Chapter 1

"Aish sullyoon unnie I dont want to go school" kyujin said to her sister sullyoon "Hays you know what fine I'll leave but dont come to me if I eat all of the pancakes mom made for us this morning" Sullyoon said and left her room.

"WHAT NOOO!!! Sullyoon unnie wait for me" Kyujin said catching up with her sister by the stairs, after that they went to school.

When they arrived at school Kyujin ran to her friends and Sullyoon just sigh, while she was on her way to her locker Jinni back hug Sullyoon "Yah what are you doing" Sullyoon said to Jinni.

"Why is it wrong to back hug my best friend?" Jinni said to Sullyoon while pouting, ouch Sullyoon said in her thoughts she really have a huge crush on her best friend ever since they met.

But luckily for Sullyoon she always hides her emotions when it comes to love, "But I didn't said that it is bad" Sullyoon said while hugging Jinni back.

Jinni then smiled when Sullyoon hugged her, "come on lets go to class" Sullyoon said while she reaches her locker and got her books.

Jinni and Sullyoon has the same class and Jinni is in the front row of Sullyoon along with Haewon and Bae beside Jinni and Sullyoon beside her is Lily and Jiwoo, and since Kyujin is younger than all of them she is in a different class.

It was lunch time and while they were eating there were lot's of fan boy's and fan girl's were there cause they were popular for there looks and is in a high position in school.

Jungwon came to their table and Jinni was pissed cause every time Jungwon see Sullyoon he always asked her to go on a date with him but Sullyoon just rejects him and tells him she loves someone else.

But this time it's different cause he confessed and asked Sullyoon to be the love of his life and still Sullyoon rejected him, but Jinni also feels hurt every time Sullyoon says there is someone else Sullyoon loves cause Jinni also has a huge crush on Sullyoon

All of their friends knows they love each other but cant confess cause they both think that she likes someone else and can get hurt at the end of the confession.

Then all of them continued to eat and go to class, on their last period Jinni and Sullyoon was beside each other cause they all have different chairs to sit in each period.

On their way home Jinni asked Sullyoon if she can hangout with her at her house cause there will nothing to do in her house (Sullyoon and Jinni is actually neighbors) Jinni said and Sullyoon agreed to it.

"Oh Jinni unnie can you buy us ice cream?" Kyujin said and Sullyoon said to her "Why do you want ice cream" and Kyujin nodded and Sullyoon and Kyujin looked at Jinni with puppy eyes then Jinni said "Aish fine like i have no choice anyway" and they went to the ice cream stall.

I will updated soon cause i still dont know what im gonna put on the next part of the story