Chapter 6

It was Tuesday and Sullyoon and Jinni where at there classroom and then Yujin comes to they're conversation and Sullyoon was confused when Yujin said "Sullyoon come with me at lunch time" then Sullyoon said what is it and Yujin whispers it to her and Jinni over there was jealous and angry cause Yujin interrupted Sullyoon and her conversation.

Then Sullyoon said "Oh sure" and Yujin leaves off and said "Thanks" and Sullyoon turned back to Jinni but she was already talking to Haewon.

Then Sullyoon was a lil bit jealous of both of them cause Jinni was to touching Haewon like how she touch Sullyoon.

And Bae sits beside Sullyoon and said in a sad voice "Yoona" then Sullyoon said "What?" "Im bored" Bae said to her unnie and Sullyoon said "Aish I thought something bad happened to you cause your sad" and Bae gives her a cheeky laugh and said "Sorry unnie-yah"
Then the teacher came in and started class.

Skip the classes, it was lunch time and Sullyoon was not with them cause Yujin called her earlier and said go met at the school field and the other's finish eating and tried looking for Sullyoon and they heard Yujin singing a song to Sulljin and they were a lyrics where it was 'I like you I hope you like me too' and Jinni ran away from them.

Then Haewon said " Sullyoon do you like Yujin too?" And Sullyoon said "What? Unnie you girls know I love Jinni right" then Lily said " Yeah we know but Yujin you like Sullyoon?" Then Yujin said " Yeah I like her but only as a friend and that song is not for her actually it's actually for Wonyoung" Yujin was nervous saying Wonyoung's cause Wonyoung was with Liz and they are a little bit far.

Then Sullyoon said "Wait dont tell me Jinni heard the lyrics I like you and I hope you like me too" and all of them nodded and Sullyoon said in her mind 'Shit' and stand up and ran to look for Jinni

She kept running until she saw the certain girl she was looking for and Sullyoon hugged Jinni so tight and Jinni looked at her emotionless and expressionless and said "What" and Sullyoon kissed Jinni but Jinni didn't kissed her back.

And Sullyoon said " What you thought of Yujin's songs is not true me and Yujin dont have a thing ok she likes Wonyoung" and Jinni felt dumb after Sullyoon explained it to her.

And Jinni said "Good thing you explained it to me or else I was gonna find you and break up with you" and Sullyoon said shocked "WHAT!? fine if that's what you thought fine" she said and ran away from Jinni, and Jinni followed her.

Losing ideas for the few chapters but I will still update