Chapter 10

As months passed by already 6 months that Jinni was living in America, and she found new friends like the Huening siblings, Yunjin, and Jay. (Let's all pretend they're all the same age)

JINNI POV:

"Jinni-yah, come on, let's go. we're gonna be late!" Her new best friend Yunjin here in America said. "All right ok wait a minute," I said, preparing myself in a hurry, we're going to the airport to pick up Sullyoon and her friend Kazuha, I think? Anyways when I was done, Yunjin pulled me to my car and started the engine, and we drove to the airport.

Yunjin was so excited to meet my childhood best friend which is now my girlfriend, I always tell Yunjin everything about Sullyoon like one time we were talking about our childhood I told her about Sullyoon and she didn't even complain even though every conversation we had there was a topic about Sullyoon.

When we arrived at the airport and I saw Sullyoon running towards me like a puppy which she got from uncle Tzuyu or auntie Sana, I hugged her so tight like I never wanted to let her go ever again then she said " L-love I can't b-breathe now" then I let go of her and said, "Oh hehe sorry about that I just miss you so much".

"It's fine. I miss you too," Sullyoon said after catching her breath, and I noticed that she came with Minju unnie and her friend. Then I said, "Hi Minju unnie! It's nice to see you again. " I hugged Minju unnie also said,"It's also nice to see you too, Jinni, and you have grown up a little with Sullyoon" and I smiled at her.

I noticed that Yunjin was staring at Kazuha beside Sullyoon, and Kazuha looked a little uncomfortable that someone she didn't know staring at her, and then I spokeYunjin "Yah! Don't stare at her look she looks uncomfortable with you staring at her. " "I-I'm not staring at her!" Yunjin said as her cheeks turned red and she looked away from Kazuha.

Then my love Sullyoon said "Um Jinni and Yunjin meet my friend Kazuha she's Japanese" then we said hello but Yunjin was quiet all the time, then Minju unnie said "Um Jinni why don't you bring us to your house so we can leave this airport right now cause I wanna rest" Oh I forgot we were still at the airport and said "Oh right I forgot were still um follow us to the car then" We walked to the car and I brought the other thing of Minju unnie and Sullyoon and Yunjin took care of Kazuha's.

They drove back to Jinni's house and had a little chat with each other. "Ahh, my future daughter-in-law, so nice to see you again," my mom said and Sullyoon and I blushed so hard, and I said, "Mom, s-stop it!" Ok, my ears are now red aish, Momo chuckled as she saw her daughter blush so hard.

"You have a nice home here in America," Kazuha said to me while checking out our house " Thanks, also I'm so sorry for Yunjin making you uncomfortable earlier," I said to Kazuha and she said, "Ohh its fine and maybe you can hook me up with her huh?" My baby came and back hugged me and said "I miss back hugging you" and sniffed my scent " You smell good" Sullyoon said to me "Thanks love and Im having some friends later here and I wanna introduce them to you, Kazuha, and Minju unnie" I said to her and hummed.

"You're making me feel single here" Kazuha said, looking at us and then I noticed that Yunjin was staring at Kazuha, but Kazuha didn't saw it and continued doing what she was doing earlier.

I said in my thoughts,'I think Yunjin has a crush on Kazuha, like earlier they were staring at each other in the airport'. My thoughts were disturbed when Minju unnie pat my head and whispered to my ear, "I know what you're thinking, and maybe they do like each other."

Then, at the corner of my eye, I see Sullyoon observing me and Minju unnie, and she shrugged her shoulder and walked away. Of course, I followed her while Minju unnie said she would be in her room to rest.

After an hour, Yunjin had left cause her mom called her to be home. While me I was just cuddling with Sullyoon cause she was asleep here beside me in my room, and then a few minutes later, I was asleep already.

____________________

Morning came, and we decided to go to the mall after we ate breakfast, we bumped into Bahiyyih and her brother Kai.

"Oh hey Jinni" Bahiyyih said, and she was shocked to see Sullyoon and she hugged my baby "OMG You must be Sullyoon! We heard a lot about you" she said while hugging her. Then Sullyoon replied "Oh uh nice to meet you too" Then Bahiyyih and Kai introduced their self to Sullyoon. Bahiyyih told her that I always talk about Sullyoon -um well yeah do I mean I just miss her, that's why.

"Oh we gotta go we still have to pick up Lea" Kai said and both of them bid goodbye to us, we continued to stroll at the mall when I saw Yunjin buying a cute teady and giving it to a girl who looked younger than Yunjin then I released it was Arisha who is Yunjin's younger cousin.

Then Arisha saw us, and she ran to me and hugged me tight, and I hugged back, Yunjin came, and she smiled when she noticed Kazuha with us, so she greeted her "Hi Kazuha" she said and smiled at Kazuha and Kazuha did the same.

And then Arisha asked who Minju unnie, Sullyoon and Kazuha were, and I introduced her to them. "Ari meet Sullyoon MY girlfriend" "Hi Arisha, nice to meet you" Sullyoon said to Ari

Ari stared at Sullyoon like she was a Celebrity "Daebak you look so beautiful and cute!" Ari said and hugged Sullyoon.

Then, I continued to introduce them. "This is Sullyoon's older sister Minju" I said to Ari. "Daebak unnie! your girlfriends sister is also beautiful and cute" Ari said and also hug Minju.

"Oh, you must be Kazuha, right?" Ari asked Kazuha, and she nodded, "Yeah, she is Kazuha and your cousin's soon to be girlfriend also" I said to Ari, and we both winked at each other and Yunjin and Kazuha both blushed real hard.

Sullyoon pinched me cause of that. "Ouch, why are you pinching me? We're just trying to help" I said to her, I pouted and crossed my arms and walk away.

Then Arisha laughed at our cuteness, but I was still ignoring Sullyoon even though she's saying sorry for the 11th time already, then Sullyoon gave up.

We continued shopping, and we ate a restaurant that Arisha's father owns.

_____________

Hey guys, I'm back with another chapter. I decided to put some Kazujin crumbs here. Don't expect the updates to be fast cause I'm sometimes busy with school so that's all bye.