Chapter 2

When it was night time in Jinni's she kept thinking on how to confess to Sullyoon so she texted Sullyoon to meet her at the beach at 5:00.

When morning came she was writing a wonderful letter for Sullyoon to read at night before dinner.

She planned a dinner date by the beach and at the time on the sunset so it can be more romantic.

When she was gonna go tobthe mall to buy the things she needed for her date with Sullyoon, Sullyoon showed up when she open they're front door qnd was shocked when she saw Sullyoon.

"Hey Jinni where you going?" Sullyoon asked her with curious eyes and Jinni panicked at what she was gonna say to her best friend.

"Oh Yoona" Jinni said with a nervous tone " Im gonna go to the mall wanna come?" Jinni said and while she said that she had an idea that maybe Sullyoon will be a little affected if Jinni say said she will be buying stuff for her date later.

"Im gonna buy stuff for my date later" She said "Oh ok" Sullyoon said in a sad voice, Jinni panicked again when she heard her best friend in a sad voice.

"Dont worry Yoona we can go eat ice cream at the mall and you can also help me" Jinni said to her best friend.

"Ok let's go eat ice cream" Sullyoon said in a happy voice and Jinni smiled at Sullyoon being childish infront of her.

When they were eating ice cream Sullyoon asked Jinni why they're going to the beach later and Jinni just said it was a surprise, after they were finished buying the stuff Jinni needed for her date later with they went home at the afternoon.

When Jinni dropped of Sullyoon at her house Yoona was excited of the surprise Jinni was preparing for her later, she picked a beautiful dress for later and Jinni just prepared the date for later.

When it was evening Jinni came to the beach at 4:30 cause she wanted everything tonight to be perfect, Sullyoon came exactly 5:00.

She was so amazed at the decorations that Jinni prepared for her and had loving eyes while staring at Jinni and Jinni blush when she saw that.

"Jinni-yah whats all this?" Sullyoon asked Jinni and she took a deep breathe and said "This will be our date cause I have something to tell you" Jinni got finally got the courage to confess to Sullyoon.

"What is it Jinni? Sullyoon asked and then Jinni said " Sullyoon I loved you ever since we met and I love you for the way you are and not just because you're beautiful and kind I love you for being you and I have lots to say but I'll just say it straight forward to you that Sullyoom will you be my girlfriend?" Jinni said to Sullyoon with loving eyes.

Sullyoon of course was shocked that her best friend also loves her but not as a best friend but in a romantic way, then Sullyoon spoke " I love you too Jinni and yes I would tove to be you're girlfriend" Sullyoon said to Jinni.

Jinni replied "Aish I know I was dumb to confess my feelings for you... WAIT WHAT???" Sullyoon chuckled at Jinni's reaction, then Jinni replied in a shy tone "So can I ah kiss you now?" Sullyoon nodded and the timing was perfect when they kissed cause the sun was setting and the kiss was only a peck but it was a little long and watched the sun setting.

Ooooh guys what will happen next stay tuned for the next chapter tommorow and sorry for updating a little late cause earlier I was at the mall so I decided that Sulljin go to the mall anyways sorry for updating a little long again ill update again tommorow stay safe everyone