Chapter 3

The night went on, Jinni and Sullyoon eat dinner and they spent time together there holding hands.

It was about 7:30 already they decided to go home already and while before the go home and was in the car they kissed and continued to make out in Jinni's car.

When they both got home Jinni said to her girlfriend "Here Yoona I have something for you read it later when you go to bed" and handed Sullyoon the letter Jinni wrote for her earlier.

"What's this?" Sullyoon asked her girlfriend, "It's a letter for you I wrote it earlier this morning" Jinni replied "Aw love, you didn't have to do that for me" Sullyoon said and Jinni said "I just wanted to give you this so it can be perfect of what I planned for our date".

Sullyoon go to her house and for Jinni well she was still so happy thinking her best friend also like her too, then Jinni go to her bedroom and spent time there and played games in her cell phone.

While in Sullyoon's room she was reading the letter Jinni gave her and felt so happy while reading the letter and when she was done reading it she hugged it and kept it like her prize possession just like the other things Jinni gave to her in the past.

When morning came they both went in school holding hands again and the other's where surprised that Jinni finally had the courage to confess to Sullyoon which everyone knew they both like each other.

Lunch came again and a very angry Jungwon was coming through there table and he punch Jinni that he made her fell of the chair and all of the students where shocked when he did that to Jinni.

"You! You're the one who stole Sullyoon heart didn't you! You'll get what you deserve!" He said while punching Jinni and the other's tired stoping Jungwon but he wouldn't listen.

Then Jinni gotten the chance to punch him and kick him, Jungwon was about to charge again at Jinni but the teachers came right before Jinni could got beaten again.

Sullyoon and the other's helped Jinni go to the clinic while Jungwon was carried away to the principals office.

Sullyoon treated Jinni's bruises that Jungwon made, and every time the cotton ball touches her face she alwayd hissed cause of the pain, but sometimes Jinni loves this caring side of Sullyoon that she only shows to her self cause they really are close since pre-school.

I'll update again I'm just doing something cause it's all most back to school so yeah, see you guys in next chapter.