Chapter 7

It was night time and one certain girl is still not sleeping Jinni decided to text Sullyoon but she erase her message cause she knows Sullyoon sleep early.

Then Jinni decided to go down stairs to drink some milk, but while she was going to the kitchen she passed by her dad's office and she heard that they were moving in a few months.

When she heard the news of her family moving to America in the next few months her heart broke cause she doesn't know how she will tell this to Sullyoon she cried and she cried until she drifted of to sleep.

The next morning her eyes were puffy due to crying all night long, her parents were worried about her cause of her puffy eyes.

She then went to school and when her girlfriend saw her she asked "Love what's wrong with your eyes they look a little red, have you been crying recently?" Then Jinni says " Oh dont worry Love my eyes are a little red cause I played video games all night long" Jinni said as she lies.

"Love! You shouldn't have played video games all night long, come I'll treat you after school" Sullyoon said while looking at Jinni with half-angry and half-lovingly eyes.

"Really you will treat me after school today" Jinni said as her mood starts to lighten up cause of her girlfriend.

She couldn't even image this girl without her side cause Sullyoon is really important to Jinni and Sullyoon is actually is Jinni's world.

And cause they know each other for a very long time ago and now they have a relationship more than just best friends.

Then they went to class at lunch time they saw they're friends eating at a table and decided to join them.

You can still actually see a few Jinni's bruises but it's getting better day by day, then when they were all done Sullyoon was called by Minju her older sister who is a senior and secretary of the school council.

Sullyoon told Jinni that Minju is calling her to ask for help and Jinni agreed cause she knows Minju is Sullyoon's older sister along with Hyewon.

When Sullyoon arrived at the school council she saw her sister waiting for her there and she spoke "Hey Minju unnie what's up?" "Oh Sullyoon your here I just need your help real quick before class starts" Minju said to her sister "Sure unnie but wait did you eat lunch already?" Sullyoon said while a caring voice towards her sister.

Minju replied "Honestly not yet but Chaewon said she will grab me food cause you know her" and Sullyoon nodded.

Then Sullyoon helped Minju with her work and being there inside the councils office was Eunbi, Sakura, Yuri and Nako and Sullyoon was greeted by all of them

Classes where about to start again and Sullyoon finally finished helping Minju,"Thanks Sullyoon I don't know what will I do without you" Minju said to Sullyoon and hugged her.

Sullyoon replied "No worries unnie and besides you also help me with things too anyways, eat lunch now ok? Cause im gonna go back with Jinni and the girls" Minju nodded and hugged her again.

Hey guys I decided to update again cause its been a while of me not updating so here is a another chapter, I decided to update cause of my idiot crush so anyways thats all, bye for now.