Chapter 8

"Jinni-yah we have something to tell you" Momo said in a sad voice then Jinni remember that they were leaving and going to the states.

"What is it eomma?" Jinni said "Were going to the states in 2 weeks" Momo said to her daughter worried to see her reaction, Jinni is now crying " What do you mean in 2 weeks!?" Jinni said angrily and sadly to her mom.

"Why in 2 weeks only mom? Then I only have 2 weeks to stay beside Sullyoon" Jinni said sadly while hugging her mom "I don't want to go to the states mom I don't wanna go" Jinni is now a crying mess.

"Then make that 2 weeks memorable honey, it's not me who suggested this decision it's your father not me" Momo said while hugging trying to calm her.

Then Jinni nodded and she understands her mom cause she knows her dad made that decision, and Jinni went out to go to Sullyoon.

When she reached the Chou's house she was greeted by her mother-in-law- I mean Sana, and Sana told Jinni that Sullyoon was in her room probably sleeping again.

While Jinni was passing by Minju's room she was hearing little moans and Jinni chuckled and proceeds to walk to Sullyoon's room when she opened the door she can see her beautiful girlfriend sleeping peacefully.

She crawled to Sullyoon's bed and hugged her tight like she was a stuffed toy, but Sullyoon didn't even woke up then Jinni also fell asleep while hugging her.

A few hours later Sullyoon woke up and realized someone was hugging her and when she realized who that person hugging her was none other than her girlfriend.

She turned around to face Jinni and she fixed Jinni's hair that was covering Jinni's beautiful face and Sullyoon leaned into Jinni's face and carefully kissed her in the lips but it was only a peck and then Jinni woke up at the sudden action.

Then Sullyoon said "How long have you been here sleeping with me love? And oh yeah how's your sleep hm?" Then Jinni said "I just came in here a few hours ago and i didn't want to wake you up I slept beside you and my sleep was great cause I of you beside me." Sullyoon then looks at Jinni and kisses her again but this time it was a long passionate kiss.

When both of them was done kissing they heard a knock on the door and it was Sana she said "Girls its time for dinner come down food is ready" then Sullyoon said to her mom "Ok eomma we will be down in a minute" and she pulled Jinni to stand up and Jinni groaned as she stands up and she immediately hug Sullyoon while dragging both of them down.

When both of the reached the kitchen the Chou family chuckled looking at the two when they were eating Tzuyu then spoke "So um Jinni-yah I heard about the news your father told me I'm sorry to hear that" "Its ok uncle even though its hard to move on that moving to a another country not seeing your girlfriend for 2 years is just" Jinni said and sign.

Then Sullyoon said in teary eyes "Wait what do you mean your moving to another country and not seeing me?"
Jinni smiled sadly at her and said "I'll explain it to you later".

Then Jinni got a call from Dahyun and was called to go hone now, she then said to Tzuyu and Sana "Auntie, uncle I will be going now dad wants me to be home now and thank you for the food auntie" and she walked up to Sullyoon and she whispered "I'll call you later love, im going now bye" she then pecked Sullyoon's puffy cheeks.

"This reminds me of us before right Sana?" Tzuyu said to Sana and the girl chuckled and said "Right, and remember when you got so jealous cause I was clingy to Dahyun" Tzuyu then said "Ofc I remember it idiot how can I even forget oh wait I remember you guys had it to rub it into my face before" and then rolled her eyes and stood up and said coldly "Im going to my room and I'll change my clothes".

Sana then said "Aish she was the one who started this conversation and she now she is the one who is jealous aish". Then her 3 daughter's laugh together at there mom and dad.

"Eomma I will be going now and the food is yummy now I have go study exams are coming and Minju-yah" Hyewon said and glared at her sister Minju and the latter is now hella scared and she then nodded "And Sullyoon-yah I hope you and Jinni-yah can be together even though she's moving to another country goodluck Sullyoon-yah and sleep early we got school tomorrow" Hyewon said and get the book beside her and she kissed her mom's cheek and went upstairs.

Sullyoon then said "Eomma I want to be like Hyewon unnie" Then Sana chuckles at her youngest daughter then Minju spoke up "Hey why dont you want to be me!?" Minju said defensively.

Anyways back to Jinni she was greeted by her father and said "Jinni-yah im sorry that were moving to the states" then Jinni said "It's ok appa I understand why were moving to the states in 2 weeks" then Jinni go to her room.

When she did her night rountine and calls Sullyoon when she was done and Sullyoon immediately answered her call "Since when did you knew you were moving to the states?" Sullyoon asked her and spoke again "And oh yeah I told mom and dad if I can sleep there at your house and they both agreed and oh yeah im already outside your room now fucking open the door" When Jinni heard that she immediately open the door and she was hugged by Sullyoon who was now crying while hugging her.

That's all for tonight ya'll finally a long chapter am I right? I'll try to update again tomorrow night thats all bye for now