Chapter 5

It was morning already and both Jinni's and Sullyoon's parents are out clothes a business trip and it was Sunday (I just skip the other few day) and Sullyoon was with Jinni at her house cuddling each other while watching a movie.

Then a scene popped up and it was hot and Jinni and Sullyoon became nervous watching it then Jinni said in her thoughts 'Oh fuck it' and she crashed her lips to Sullyoon who returned the kiss.

They both went to Jinni's bedroom while still kissing and Jinni pushed Sullyoon to her bed and got on top of Sullyoon while taking off Sullyoon's clothes off and her clothes also and crashed their lips again.

After that thing they did •_•
Sullyoon couldn't walk the next day cause of what Jinni did to her.

And the other's were worried and curious why Sullyoon couldn't walked properly then at lunch Lily said "Sullyoon don't tell Jinni did 'it' to you!?" Sullyoon nodded and ignored Jinni the whole day cause of what Jinni did to her and all of their friends were disgusted cause Jinni told the details and smirked at Sullyoon.

At home Tzuyu asked Sullyoon as soon Sullyoon got home and went to the living room where her Mama (Tzuyu) was sitting, "So did it felt good?" Tzuyu asked her daughter while watching TV with Sana beside Tzuyu and Kyujin was in her room of course.

"Felt good what Mama?" Sullyoon asked still not getting what her Mama said to her then Sana said "your first night with Jinni honey" and smirked at her daughter who turned red as a tomato, and then Sullyoon said "How did you know..." then both Sullyoon's parent chuckled and said "We were like that too honey when our parents were out" and Sullyoon's eyes grown wide and saidbin her mind 'What the?'.

"Bye Mom Mama I'll be upstairs" Sullyoon said running upstairs to her bedroom and she did her homework.

It was a short chapter but atleast i updated and sorry again for short chapter.