Chapter 9

As the night grew longer both of them decided to hit in the morning they have school and it was Tuesday already and they have 18 days left to be with each other.

They both did their morning routine after they were snuggling with each other, then they went to school.

As days went by they were together 24/7 they would go on dates and sometimes to the beach, it was only 1 week left for Jinni to stay in Korea.

Jinni then decides to pack up also so she can do nothing before they leave Korea and while she was packing her stuff Haewon and Bae came to her bedroom.

"What's up gays?" Jinni said as both Haewon and Bae went in, then Haewon said "Why are you packing up already?  You do know you still have 1 week here in Korea right?" "Yeah I know but I have lots of stuff and I don't like it when maids come inside my room, I only let inside the person I'm close with" Jinni replied and Haewon and Bae nodded.

Bae remembered why they came here to Jinni's house and said "Jinni-yah we're all going to lotte world tomorrow wanna come with us?" When Jinni heard that she immediately said "Ow I wanna come I wanna come", she was like a kid and that is also one reason why Sullyoon fell in love with Jinni cause she was also childish.

Then both Haewon and Bae chuckled as they heard Jinni said that and Haewon then texted the others that Jinni will come, the duo decided to help Jinni pack her things so she can be done already. It took one hour to pack Jinni's things.

It was almost afternoon at that time and the three decided to go outside and eat at a restaurant, as they were walking to the restaurant they saw Lily, Sullyoon, Jiwoo, and Kyujin also entering the restaurant.

As Jinni saw her girlfriend she immediately went to her and hugged her tight and Lily spoke in a sad voice "Aish can you both stop acting sweet now I feel like I want to hug Haewon but she's not here" then Haewon hugged her girlfriend from the back and Lily was shocked that her girlfriend was there and Bae also followed Jinni and Haewon she came to Jiwoo and hugged her too.

"Yah what are you gays doing here?" Lily said to Jinni "We came here to what cuz we are too lazy to cook but were not lazy to go out" then Sullyoon smacked Jinni and said "Aish how will you be my future husband if you this lazy" and Jinni said "Hey! Just because I'm lazy doesn't mean I can't take care of you".

Then Sullyoon blushed a little and ran to her house and Jinni and the others followed her. When they arrived at the Chou's residence the maids let them in and they said Sullyoon was in her room.

Jinni then go to Sullyoon's room and she saw her girlfriend in her bed and hugging a stuffed toy that Jinni brought for her, then Jinni back hugged Sullyoon.

All of them ate lunch and spent time with each other cause it's been a while since they last hangout cause they were busy with school work and you know girlfriend duties. But Kyujin just living her life as a single until she met y/n (this is a spoiler in the next few chapters though so I just thought to put it here).

They went to lotte world and did lots of fun things with each other that's the way they spend time with each other.

(Time skip im lazy too just like Jinni haha sorry)

It's already the day when Jinni will leave Korea and Sullyoon is a crying mess cause her girlfriend is gonna leave her in Korea. Then Jinni approach the crying deer/bunny and said "Hey cheer up I'll be back, and you will look ugly if you cry more" Sullyoon playfully smacked Jinni and Jinni chuckled as she got smacked by Sullyoon.

"When will you come back here?" Sullyoon asked and Jinni said, "I think I heard dad about 2 years or something sorry about that". And Jinni hugged Sullyoon again as her mom and dad said the plane will leave now.

"Don't worry I'll call you later if we arrive in America" Jinni said as she left Sullyoon and the other's there Jinni came back to run to Sullyoon and give her one last kiss before she leaves, it was a long passionate kiss but they soon had to break it and Jinni left.

When Sullyoon and her family reached home she hug her mother and sobbed at her Sana was trying to calm down Sullyoon it work a little but Sullyoon didn't stop crying.

"Eomma I miss her already," Sullyoon said as she hugs her mother and Sana said, "Yoona-yah it's ok to miss her already I mean if I were you and your father left I would be like you right now".

With Jinni and her family, they were in first class and Jinni decided to eat a snack she got surprised to see so many food, then she thought 'If hyewon unnie was here she will eat all of this, of wait a minute mom loves to eat also'.

Then Jinni called her friends in the group chat so they can talk to each other. When Jinni called the group chat all of them picked up.

Then in Sullyoon's room, she heard a knock and went to open the door the person who showed up was Sullyoon's sister Minju "What do you need Minju unnie?" Sullyoon said as her sister walks inside Sullyoon's room and sat on the bed.

"Hey, Yoona-yah can I borrow your clothes? I just need a perfect outfit for my date later" Minju said and Sullyoon said "Fine pick any clothes in my closet just be fast"

Then Sullyoon came back to their video call and they continued for hours all of them decided to sleep cause it was already late when they finished their call.

Hey, guys um... I don't know where these parts of the story are coming from cause this only pops into my mind sometimes. I don't know what to put in the ending of the stroy but I will still update