Chapter 4

Jinni hissed again and Sullyoon checked where Jungwon had kicked her in the stomach and Sullyoon was shocked cause it was a big bruise and the other's were shocked too.

Then the nurse said " We have to take off her t-shirt so we can clean the bruise anyone wants to do it?" They were all silent until Bae said "Sullyoon you should do it you're her girlfriend after all right", then Sullyoon blush cause if she does it she will see Jinni only on her bra, and then Jinni said " Yeah love you do it, and dont tell me you dont to see me shirtless" and whispered "But she already saw it last night anyway".

All of them heard what Jinni whispered and all of them said "WHAT!?" and Sullyoon became a big red tomato and avoiding her friends eyes.

The nurse came back and said "Ok here are the things you will need to clean Jinni's bruise" as she handed Sullyoon the things she will need.

Then the other's went to another room to give both of them privacy and who knows what they will do only God knows.

When they were all gone Sullyoon punched Jinni for what she said earlier and now Jinni regrets saying it.

"Why did you have to tell them!" Sullyoon said glaring at her girlfriend then Jinni said "What that's the truth anyways, and besides you already saw it remember cause of our 'make out session' last night and someone wanted to go more wild in the card" while raising her eye brow and smirked.

Then Sullyoon became a big red tomato again and said " Fine were even" and then started to clean Jinni's bruise then Jinni said "OUCH!!! YAH IT HURTS STOP CLEANING IT!" running around then Sullyoon caught her and Jinni was sulking.

And the other's were watching them outside while smiling, when Sullyoon was done cleaning Jinni's bruise and Jinni was still sulking Sullyoon kiss her so she would stop sulking and Jinni immediately stop sulking and smiled and kissed her back.

Then Haewon entered while Jinni was putting back her shirt and said "Ok lets go love birds" while looking at Jinni with lots of bruises in her face, they went on they're last classes and got home.

When they went home Jinni's mom was shocked when she saw her daughter full of bruises in the face and saw the bandage in her stomach.

"Sorry about her aunt Momo my obsessed fan boy beaten her up and it's all my fault" Sullyoon said looking down then then Momo said " Oh dear its already and thank you for taking care of her you've been here for this girl for a long time why dont you both be in a relationship already?" Jinni replied "Om mom we started dating yesterday" in a nervous tone.

" WHAT!? WHY DIDN'T YOU GIRLS TOLD ME EARLIER, SANA COME HERE" Momo called Sana in the other house which is Sullyoon's mother Sana and Sana showed up and said " Aish what is it Momo unnie?" Then Momo sceam at Sana and said they both were in a relationship yesterday.

Sana was shocked and looked at Sullyoon then Jinni said to her mom " Ok mom we better get going inside now" and Jinni looked at Sullyoon and said I'll chat you later after I rest ok and Sullyoon nodded and Jinni pecked her lips which Sana and Momo where infront of them screaming in happiness.

Then Sullyoon ran away from her mother Sana to her house when Jinni already got into the house.

"Mind telling me what happened to Jinni's face honey" Sana said to her daughter " Hays mom it's all my fault why she is in that state right now cause one of my crazy fan boy beaten her up" Sullyoon said in teary eyes.

Sana said " It's ok honey but when ever you want to talk I'm always here", then Sullyoon phone made a notification sound and Sana chuckled "I bet that's Jinni I'll leave you two alone" and she left Sullyoon's room.

Next chapter is new years special chapter, happy new year guys thanks for reading this story even tho its only been a few chapters