Chapter 2

My bf is now on Wattpad...I am scared, ehe (⁠ ̄⁠ヘ⁠ ̄⁠;⁠) Anyway, last chapter of the year! Have a happy new years everyone!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

In order for Japan win a world cup...We will create the best striker in the world. Which is why 300 of the best High-School forwards...have been gathered for this project. The only thing we were told is that we would be moving into some kind of lodging...So now we're on a bus, going through the mountains...

Isagi looked out the window of the bus, before his eyes widen, taking note of the large building that said "Blue Lock" on the side of it.

And then, we arrived.

'So that's...Blue Lock! The place that'll turn our football lives upside down!'

Once outside the building, they were met with Anri and (Y/n), who stood with boxes next to them.

Things like our wallets and phones were all confiscated.

"Next...Isagi Yoichi." Anri called the male, who walked up to grab his uniform.

One by one, they gave us all uniforms.

(Y/n) looked at her clipboard and grabbed the uniform, "Nagi Seishiro..." She said.

The male was a noticeably tall teenager. Nagi had short white hair that leaves a V-shaped fringe in between his eyes like Isagi. He had gray-colored eyes with large irises.

He blinked at her, before grabbing the uniform, "Thank you, Kuroko-san." He said, nodding at her, then heading back.

After all uniforms had been handed out, they entered the building.

"All right, now each of you will go to the room matching your uniform's letter. We'll notify you when to change into uniform." The brown haired woman said.

Just like she said, I entered the facility, and began walking through this labyrinth of concrete...

The dark blue haired male walked around looking for the right door, 'It was 299Z...So Z, then.' He then noticed the door, 'Oh. Here is it.' He walked up to the door and opened it, 'It begins here...Let's see this "Blue Lock"...' He was met with eleven people already inside.

"I can't DM any girls without my phone..." A male sighed sadly.

'A shared room...?'

"Isagi!" A familiar voice called out, making the said male turn his head and see Kira, "I'm relieved...There's a familiar face here!"

"Oh, Kira! Haha...I'm glad, too..." Then he was hit with a shirt, "Geh...!"

"Oh. My bad." A male's voice said, as Isagi removed the shirt from his face, "My shirt...flew away."

By the locker stood a tall fair skinned high schooler with bright, spiky orange hair that was styled in an undercut with auburn eyes. He appeared to be very muscular and broad in the shoulders.

"Ah...no problem." He said, as he was about to walk over to him to hand the male his shirt back, 'Look at those muscles...'

"Hey, you." He began, looking at the floor towards someone, "Be careful where you're stepping."

Isagi looked down, "Huh?" And took note of the sleeping male, 'Wha...? He's sleeping?!'

"Hey...Zico...Pass...Pass it...to me...Zico..." The sleeping male said.