Chapter 19

Thank you to those who answered my question on my profile! I was debating so hard on it and wanted other peoples opinion.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

Third Round Selection "Tryouts"
5 VS 5

Isagi ran forward.

I need to give it my all to prove myself in this match! With Rin and Shidou's attacks I need to be able to adapt to them!

"I'm unstoppable~" Shidou sand as he ran.

"I won't let you pass any further." Otoya said, running up to the male.

He blocked him with his back, "Huh? You're pretty fast."

Amazing...He's fast enough to be able to keep up with Shidou's aggressive dribbles!

Isagi's eyes widen slightly.

His defense is able to precisely insert himself in his way...

Another opposing team member ran up.

As expected, these guys didn't survive up until now for nothing!

"Pass it here, Shidou!" The dark blue haired male exclaimed.

I'll turn around and become his support!

The said male looked at him, "Oh, it's the so-smart newbie." He said, before passing the ball to him.

'Nice! This is good! Don't misread into entering this match!' He thought, before turning.

As of now, with these eyes, I can only express the things I can do.

He looked at Rin and kicked the ball to him.

Let's do this, Rin!

Rin looked at him with a blank look, then turned. Isagi ran forward.

I'll draw out your abilities and I will "assert" myself!

Karasu took note of him.

The black haired male was stopped by Shiguma.

The distance Rin wants...

Isagi ran beside, which the other male took note of him.

Timing–

Rin passed the ball to him, ran passed Shiguma and got the ball passed back to him.

If we "co-exist" together, it would be impossible to stop us at the first sight!

He passed the ball to the other.

'Yeah, we can do this! We can carry this to the goal with just the two of us...' The dark blue haired male thought, as the ball was passed to him. He dashed past Karasu.

Right here is the final line! This last past will be to you breaking through on the outside!

He kicked the ball, but Chigiri intervened by kicking the ball, shocking him. 

"You're pretty easy to read, Isag-idiot." The red haired male said.

"Damn." He muttered, 'Chigiri? He read me through and cut through my pass?!' He thought, watching the ball that was in the air.