Chapter 34

Who has read the new chapters of Blue Lock?! Baby Ness? Protect at all cost! And then Kaiser? Bro, I'm crying.

P.S. Sorry for late updates, Christmas is coming up so obviously I'm gonna be busy around this time. Sometimes, I don't even feel like writing anything, but either way, I'll try my best to update this one and Ron a bit more frequently.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

In order to join in a game...I thoroughly reinforced my "numbers." 

Yukimiya walked into the field.

I was chosen as a regular member...even without siding with Isagi. This match...will change my life. I don't have enough time.

"Welcome to Blue Lock TV. Where the momentum never stops! Football fans around the world. It's time for the third match to start! Will we see a chain of Michael Kaiser goals?! Will we see a storm of Isagi Yoichi's egoist plays?! What will be the power of the English Team, first seen today?! Dear viewers all around the world...It's time for Neo Egoist League's Third Match...Germany's "Bastard Munchen" VS 

Kaiser stood in the middle with the ball under his foot as Ness was next to him.

"England's "Manshine City"! Kick off!"

Kick off!

Kaiser kicked the ball to Ness, who caught it.

Isagi took in a deep breath.

Let's go! VS England! In the ten days leading to this match. I've run simulations on how to fight!

'My first condiftion...is Kunigami...! He's not going to play along with me, he'll try to score on his own...!' He thought.

The defenders are already wary of him, after watching the last match...Meaning he'll be roughly marked! And to Kaiser...He's a disturbance on the field...! But that doesn't change the fact that Kaiser is still the center of this team! The way his off-the-ball movements always feel like the ideal to me are proof...That he's a superior version of me!

Ness kicked the ball, as an opposing male tried to block it, but Grim had got the ball.

'So what I have to do now is to always watch him...' The dark blue haired male thought, watching Kaiser.

To analyze him, understand him, and use him to evolve myself!

Kaiser stopped in front of an opposing team member, before running to the side.

And lastly...

Grim kicked the ball to the blond with blue, but Isagi cut in.

"This again, Yoichi?" Kaiser muttered, turning his head.

I'll steal my own goal!

'Just as planned!' The said male thought, eyes seeming to glow, 'Now I just have to...'

"You never change. Always going after your own teammates." Reo said, blocking him from getting to the ball, shocking him, "Saw you coming a mile away, Isagi."

Reo...

"Kh..." Isagi got irked by him.

You're not stealing this from me that easily...!