six

"Bye J" I say as I get out and walk inside with my heels in my hands.

I walk upstairs and see Rafe sitting on my bed. "Jesus christ Rafe you scared the shit outta me!" I say as I throw my heels down.

He stands up and walks towards me "I'm sorry you had to see that tonight" he says as he grabs my waist and pulls me towards him. 

"You need to stop doing that stuff, and messing with my feelings" I yell a little upset.

"I'm sorry B' " He says as he moves my hair to one side of my neck and starts kissing my neck.

"I really wanted you tonight," He says taking breaks between kissing my neck.

"Rafe" I whisper because it feels good. 

"Just accept it B' " he says as he looks at me like he wants to kiss me.

He starts to lean in and I meet him in the middle and we start making out.

I've gotta say he does make out pretty good ngl.

He looks at me as he starts to unzip my dress and I nod but once he gets halfway down my back I start to overthink it, "Wait!" I yell, He looks up at me and takes his hands off of me.

"I don't think I'm ready..." I say looking down because I don't know how he will feel about it.

"Ok," He says zipping my dress back up. "Ugh I'm sorryy" I say sitting down on my bed and putting my face in my hands.

"Hey it's ok we don't have to until you are ready," He says sitting next to me and putting his hand on my thigh. 

"But I feel bad because you wanted to!" I say, "It's not all about me you have to want to do it to its a two-way thing," He says rubbing my thigh up and down.

"Thank you" I say laying my head on his shoulder. I thought Rafe would be mad at me but he is being like soft with me, I like soft Rafe.

"Lets just watch a movie or cuddle or something" He says then goes and lays on my bed, "Ok ima change first" I tell him and go grab some spandex and a t-shirt that says 'North Carolina' on it.

I walk out and lay down with Rafe and he pulls me into him and we cuddle.

I play with his fluffy brown hair as he holds me, I feel safe with him, he makes me feel a way I never have before.

I fall asleep laying against him with the comfort of knowing that this was possibly the best feeling ever.

-

It was the morning and I woke up and I look to see if Rafe was still there and to my suprise he was still there he just was laying on his back with one arm on me.

I roll over and rest my head on top of Rafe and once I do so he puts his arm around me, "Good morning" he says in a raspy (hot) morning voice.

"Good morning" I say with a smile. "I better go so your mom doesn't freak if she sees me in your bed" Rafe says playing with my hair, "ughhh I dont want you to goooo" I say resting my chin on his chest.

"I know but I'll see you later" he says before sitting up but being sure I dont roll off him.

I sit up and watch him grab his jacket to his suit, he walks back over to me and kisses me good bye, "Bye Rafe" I say biting my lip and as he walks out, "Bye B' " He says then walks out of my room.

-

I was over at Sarah's house returning her heels and I walked inside and I was about to go up to her room when I heard Kelace and Rafe talking.

"We almost fucked it was so close" I hear Rafe say, "Why didn't you?" Kelace asks him, "Because she changed her mind" He tells Kelace. "Bro as soon as you fuck her you can cut her off finally!" Kelace says and I feel tears forming in my eyes.

"Ya I mean Ill fuck her, stop talking to her, then fuck her once more and go to college," He says dabbing up Kelace.

"She's so hot and once you get her everyone else will wish they were you!" I hear Kelace tell him. 

I feel a tear fall down my face and I quickly wipe it away then set the shoes down and run out. I accidentally run into Sarah "Hey what's wrong!?" She asks me, "Ask your brother about what he was just talking about," I say as I climb in my car and speed away.

I go to the cut hoping Kie would be at John B's. I walk in and see her with tears still flowing heavily down my face. "B'? " I see her look up at me "Can we talk," I say wiping my tears away and she gets up and comes with me. 

We walk down to the dock and sit with our feet in the water. 

I start to tell her about everything that happened last night "You almost hooked up!" She says, even though she and him used to date she had no connection to him anymore, "Well ya but today-" And I go back to telling her about what happened. 

"That dick!" She says giving me a hug. "The one time I think I can trust someone enough and he wont just want my body." I tell her. "I trust JJ or John B so much better to take it not Rafe!" I tell her "and that wasnt the way it was last night but what he said cant be un-said." I continue.

I look at my phone and see Rafe calling me, I hang up on him and he just keeps calling me. I see Kie take my phone and answer it, "she doesn't want to talk to you asshole" She says on the phone.

"Please let me talk to her-" he starts but Kie cuts him off and hangs up on him. 

"This was nice but I need to get home before mom freaks" I say getting up and hugging her. 

Once I was back home I see Rafe sitting on the front porch. "Blakely I'm so sorry!" He says getting off the porch and coming up to me.

"Please don't touch me, Rafe," I say shaking him off me. "I'm sorry!" He says. "Sorry it happened or sorry I heard it," I say and watch him open his mouth to speak but close it. "Leave Rafe," I tell him. "But-" He starts but I cut him off, "I said to leave," I tell him and he walks away.

I have lost all respect for Rafe Cameron.