Chapter 2: The teasing is endless

Ronni's POV:

"Gerry stop. I already told you it was nothing. I'm just excited to do something instead of sitting in a classroom."

Gerry had been pestering me nonstop since I met up with him smiling.

"C'mon man. Just tell me what happened. I'm not going to tease you or anything.... Probably."

"I. Was. Excited. For. Football." My jaw clenched.
There was no way I would tell Gerry I had been talking to a girl, and even less way that I would tell him I would see her after practice.

"Fine. Will ya tell me later?" He asked.

"There's nothing to tell. Are you gonna change or what?" I pull my shirt off and stare at him.

"Geez man. What's with the face? Yeah I'm gonna change."

He goes to his locker and starts changing. I finish changing too.
We head out to the field and see our coaches. Right now everything was perfect.

Brooklyn's POV:

"I don't know if I'm stupid or really stupid." I mumbled. "I think I'm just stupid."

I had just told the cute new guy I would meet him at the football field after their practice. The reason I know he plays football is because Julius told me.

"Oh no. Julius! If he finds out he'll cut off my talking to Ronni."

Julius had been my friend for a year now and he treats me like his little sister. Always protecting me even if there's nothing to be protected from. He would never let me talk, or flirt for that matter, with his teammates.

"He just can't find out." I smack my forehead.
"That's a brilliant idea. Just avoid Julius. Piece of cake."

I groan.

There wouldn't be an easy way around Julius but for now I don't have to worry about it.
I just have to worry about homework.

Ronni's POV:

"Hey, sunshine I saw you talking to a girl."

Petey said as we do drills.

"What about it?" I asked.

"Well.. I thought... you know- that whole thing that happened with you and Gerry. You never-"
I stoped him short.

"You said it didn't matter. And since it didn't matter why open a can of worms if it's empty?"

"C'mon man. I just gotta know."

"Yes, I talked to a girl. There's a lot of them at this school. Meeting classmates isn't a crime Petey."

"Oh. There's isn't any more to the story?"

"Nope."

Petey looked disappointed. If something came out of me talking to Brooklyn then he would be the first to know.

A/N: I'm testing out a new format. I think it's better but let me know if it's not.