12.

🄷🅄🄽🅃 ​ 🄳🄾🅆🄽

"I will hunt you down babygirl"

Y/n was terrified upon hearing those words. The door knob clicked and he became alert

"Y/n do you need-

"who are you?"

Taehyung ran towards him but he pushed y/n making her fall and he jumped off the window and ran. He being clever tricked the guards and ran away.

"shit"

Taehyung cursed, and looked over y/n who was still shocked. He walked towards her and gave her some water to drink.

"Here"

He calmed her down by rubbing her back.
When she calmed down, he asked her,

"Who was it y/n? Did you see his face by chance?"

"No, i did'nt but he had tattooes and the worst part..his voice sounded same like you as if you were speaking to me"

"what the fuck?"

"yes, he said he is watching me and wherever i will go he will hunt me. I am scared tae!"

Taehyung hugged her and she buried her face in his chest.

"shh don't be scared i am with you baby"

"please don't leave me"

"shh i wont leave you"

Taehyung pulled the duvet on both of them and made asleep on his chest while he was laying on his back. He continued to kiss her forehead along with rubbing her back. She felt comfortable and protected. She also felt lucky to have a caring and protective finacé like taehyung.
____________________________________

-morning-

The sun had risen fully and the birds were chirping at the top of their lungs and the rays hit the window making the couple murmur in their sleep.

Taehyung opened his eyes and looked upon the beautiful angel sleeping behind him.

"Wake up, love"

He cooed in her ears making her snuggle deeper into him.

"5 minutes more please"

She said, in a lazy voice.

"wake up, baby you have work..its already past 10"

Her eyes opened wide listening him.

"its past 10!!!"

She shouted while getting up as she was extremely late for her work and her boss would not spare her for being this late. Taehyung watched her getting up with a pout on his face as he expected a morning kiss.

Y/n brushed her teeth agressively and took a bath in less than 10 minutes and came out of the bathroom wearing a robe. She picked any suit which came in her sight and wore it. Meanwhile, Taehyung also took a bath and got ready and was walking down the stairs. Y/n opened the door of her room and rushed downstairs.

While she was walking downstairs in a hurry, her foot twisted resulting her to trip. Taehyung noticed her and screamed,

"Watch out!"

She looked at him as if giving him 'i am sued' look but he held her wrist preventing her from falling.

Her body jerked forward for a moment and stopped. She took help of the railing and stepped on it and made her posture straight. He left her wrist and she inhaled a deep breath.

"fuck i was about to slip off the railing"

"are you fine now?"

Taehyung inquired, as she nodded to his response. He held her hand and they both got downstairs. They walked towards dining table and sat down on separate chairs.

The maids started serving them. Y/N was surprised as the foods were all her favourites. She was getting late every second but she did not notice the time as she was lost in her own small world.

They fed each other with some sweet talks and Taehyung dropped her to her work place.

-inside the company-

All the clients were looking at y/n with a weird look. Y/n passed an awkward look to them and bowed down respectfully with a tint of embarrassment.

Wasting no time, she went near the elevator and went straight to the Jungkook's office.
She knocked twice but didn't hear his office or get any order to come in.

She just casually opened the door and entered inside and wished him good morning.

"good morning, Mr. Jeon. I'm sorry for being extremely late for work"

She bowed in front of him as a gesture of being sorry and of respect.

"its the second day and you are already late Ms. Y/n. How can i expect you to be on time and be perfect in work?"

Y/n looked at him and said,

"I'm sorry Jungkook, i promise i wont repeat it again"

She frankly said as he has already said that they were friends. They were only friends right?

"Who told you get frank with me? I'm your boss and you are nothing but an ordinary employee who works under me. So be in your limits."

"i- okay i am sorry Mr. Jeon, it won't happen again"

She was'nt affected but still she was, she was sensitive in terms of friends. Even though they were not close enough but she was affected by his sudden cold behaviour.

"now you will keep staring at me like a ghost or you will do your work? Did you complete the pending files?"

"No i did not because you said dont worry i will extend your work period for those files because of the party"

"i said that? I take my words back now."

He got up from his seat and took his predatory steps towards her.
She was surprised by the way he was behaving towards her.

"hmm"

He hummed and kept walking towards her. She was still on her place. She didnt move.
He stopped at a distance and slowly started decreasing the space between them, he took a thick hair strand of her hair and put it behind her ear before smelling it.

He came near her ear and whispered,

"You know it's actually fine that you have not done the files. It can be fixed by a small thing"

"Whats that?"

She asked being all dumbfounded and uncomfortable.

"one kiss is all it takes"

After that he kissed her ear lobe making shivers go down her spine.

"please i am not comfortable, maintain a safe distance Mr. Jeon"

He moved away from her and looked at her face. She was relieved that he listened to her.

She was about to leave when he suddenly pulled her wrist and kissed her on the lips.

Her eyes got bewildered.

____________________________________

-TBC-

VOTES TO UNLOCK NEXT CHAPTER - 35