Chapter 10 - Hyuga Princess

"Hyuuga Princess"

"In chorus again ei? " Kiba looked at us, and the two of us blushed.

I walk towards the table and get myself a good seat I took a small sip from the hot chocolate I noticed that Kiba did not followed me to the table, instead he went directly to Hinata who was still at the kitchen counter removing her apron.

Kiba looked at me first before he whispered something to Hinata who just shook her head. Kiba let out a sigh and looked at me, he smirked then whispered something again before he seat across me and help himself with some sausages.

" Let's eat Naruto" he said as he indulged himself for another bite.

" Yeah, Hinata c'mon join us now"

"Sure Naruto kun" she said as she sit beside Kiba.

The food was great, Hinata sure can cook, she will be a great wife someday.. I blushed with the thought.

The three of us enjoyed the breakfast and
when I was about to finish my last bite of toast, Hinata' s phone rang. She excused herself and went out of the room.

I wonder if its the Toneri guy? I thought.

"Have you been taken aback by Hinata's panic last night?" Kiba suddenly asked.

"What?... Oh, yeah a bit.. She's trembling, and crying and then she passed out."

I saw how Kiba's expression changed, worry filled his eyes.

"Well you see, little Hyuga there have a trauma... she's afraid of the dark, thunder and lightning and also blood" his tone serious. That explains it.

"Trauma?"

"She's been like that since we were 10" he paused and looked at me intensely. "That girl over there was a witness to a murder"

I froze, I felt my hair all over my body raise. " Murder?"

"Yes, of her mom... In this very same house one stormy night" his voice breaking.

"What?!" was all that I can say, I didn't expected that she also suffers something tragic just like me, maybe more.

"She was unable to talk for a couple of months, she also stopped going to school, fortunately she's smart and got accelerated... and of course with the help of her father .... being one of the shareholders of our school, he got lots of connections you see..." Kiba explained.

"Before, she panics almost every other day fortunately her attacks subsided and only manifests every time it is triggered." he added.

I just gaze at him... So he continued.

"She only hangs out mostly with us-with Shino and the other guys. Girls in school were just bitches man! ... they hate her for being beautifully perfect and for being a Hyuuga -"

Being a Hyuuga? Wait I am lost... What now if she's a Hyuuga?

"You might wonder why, You know since this town were almost ran by the Hyuuga's she's a bit popular in school, with that most of the girls feel intimidated towards her, its just Sakura and Ino who I know talks to her... the others? pain in the ass I tell yah' and stalkers are also everywhere... But me and the guys take care of those - without her knowing of course, she does not want any us to get involve with her troubles but as her friends we can't do that right?" he grinned.

"I can't believe this"

"You better believe Naruto... only me and Shino knows about this dark piece of her life, that is why we are very protective of her, she's been through a lot you know."