How?

* any word inside of these is someone's thought *

It's just a dream! It's just a dream! Leaf watched as a shadow of a large beast consumed the terrified stricken men one by one.

Leaf blinked, he was in a meadow, he sat up slowly. He turned, a butterfly landed on his nose and sneezed*weird*. He walked into the forest still getting followed by the butterfly. He stumbled out onto concrete, stood up, and dusted off. He looked around, sighing he went to the nearest coffee shop and bought a some freakin coffee, what do you think he'll buy? Leaf watched a girl with interest, she had black hair and sea green eyes. He didn't notice the waiter was waving his hand in his face." Oh, sorry thank you ."" I wouldn't try liking her, she is the swimming team Tsunami's captain and you do not want to know what she did to the boy who liked her last time !"" What did she do and how do you know this ?"" She raced him in a swimming contest and he lost also was put on flag pole by his underwear and how do I know, cause I was the she did that too !" Leaf looked away*whoa*. She walked over and put her leg on the table, leaned over to pop her gum in his face.

Rain's pov

I walked over to the boy, put my leg on the table, and popped my gum in his face. I expected him to stammer but, he didn't." Please don't do that again ." I hoped my eyes weren't glowing cause, if they were this dudes in trouble! I flared with angry, he looked at me and smiled.*damn bitch!*

To be continued in the fkin next chapter of my book!!!!!!!!