chapter 2

A few hours later I'm in my room again. I lay in bed as I see this clear eyes popping up in my memories and immediately I feel my heart beats faster than usual. Just the thought of his look is enough to give me shivers through my whole body.

Lost in my thoughts I sigh and turn on my back. Gosh who is he? Why is he here? Is he really this dangerous?

Loki...I think about this Name for a bit. It feels like I've heard this name before. But where? It's like with this one movie from the childhood you only barely remember but you just can't think of the name.

I stand up and start to pace up and down in my room.

Argh why can't I get him out of my mind?! I saw him for how long? 10 or 20 seconds? I mean it definitely felt longer. But I'm sure it wasn't this long... But still: I can't get him out of my mind.

That cannot be true! Maybe I should go for a walk to clear my head.

I walk and walk through the tower but he shows up in my mind again and again. I see how he smiled at me as he was walking past me before he left...like one of these old records which has a crack and only plays one line again and again. Like he wants to make fun of me.

And then this penetrating and expressive which show a depth that I never saw before...

Ah damn it! I want to know more about him. About this eyes. What may they hide?
I mean he can't hurt me...He's locked up in a cell right?

So I enter the arrest area and see him sitting in a cell. It seem that he notices me, because he raises his head and looks at me as soon as I stopped walking.

But I don't dare to look him in the eyes. I'm afraid of the effects his I could have on my this time.

For a moment the room is just filled with silence. I don't know what to say...Shit. I should have thought more about it before I came here...

It's Loki who breaks the silcene: "What are you doing here?", I get a bit nervous. "I just go for a walk", Loki raises an eyebrow. Gosh what am I talking? "Go for a walk?", he asks me. "Yes". I could give me a slap for that bullshit. But Loki only nods.

"Well..." he admits without stopping from looking at me.
And I give up my inner fight and look him in the yes too.
This eyes which start to draw me in a spell again like he did lately as his voice goes through my whole body and cause me shivers immediately. „Did you already hear something about me?".

I deliberate myself again. Why does his voice has this effect on my body? I come a step closer. "Your Name is Loki and you're supposed to be very dangersous" I answer him, not really impressed. "Oh I AM really dangerous", he says.

I snort. Loki comes towards me and asks surpised: "Aren't you afraid of me?"

I cross my arms infront of my chest and try to not let distract me from the fact that he's nearer then ever before. "Noo...why should I?", he looks at me even more surprised.

"Because I killed 80 people in 2 days...", is his answer with still a piece of surprise in his voice. As this must be the reason I HAVE to be afraid of him. As this would be the only thing that counts...

Maybe it does for him. And for the others too because it's the first thing they told me about him as I asked.

But for me it's not. I raise an eybrow. "That doesn't really impress me..." and I'm not even lying. „I'm not the one who sits inside of a cell"

Loki looks at me, impressed. „Uhh...

who are you?", he asks me while he smiles at me

who are you?", he asks me while he smiles at me. I smile at him too and try to ignore the fact that my heart just skipped a beat. "I won't tell you". Loki strikes against the glass and I wiggle inside. „Ohh come on. Tell me!" His reaction gives me kind of satisfaction . My smile becomes bigger and I turn around. I don't know why but I like to provoke him.  "See you Loki" is the only thing I say before I leave the arrest area.