chapter 3

On my way back I see that all of the Avengers are in the lab so I decide to join them. As I enter the lab I can't hold back a smile, because I have to think of the conversation with Loki. It was really...interesting.

A mans voice gets me back in reality. "Why are you smiling y/n?", Its Steve who's asking. As I look around I notice that everyone is watching me. What's wrong with them? They're acting like they never saw me smiling before...

I raise my shoulders. "I'm just in a good mood". "You're just in a good mood?" asks Bruce. "Yes" is the only thing I replie before I have to smile again. I have to stop. It's getting to obvious. It can't be that he has control over my body even when he isn't around.

"Why" I hear a womans voice say. The voice I know the best. The voice of my best Friend.

I turn around and look into some warm green eyes filled with a lot of love. Nat... I hold back a smile. Sure she knows there is something going on...She knows me too well to not noticing it.

I get a bit nervous. I can't keep a secret from Nat. I never could... But know I have to keep my mouth shut.

I start to fumble around with my Hoody. I always do this when I'm nervous. If Dad finds out I did what he taught me not to do I can fly to the moon for ever...

And the fact that all the others are staring at me doesn't make it better.

„Is this going to be an interogation?", I try to ask as cool I'm able to. Now its Dad who answers: „No". „Well then I can go again". Without waiting for an answer I turn around and leave the lab with a racing heart.

After a few steps away from the lab I take a deep breath. Whats wrong with me? I act like an idiot. I shake my head and continue the way back to my room.

Arrived there I take my pyjama as someone knoks at the door.

"Come in". Oh please no other interrogation. Immediately I feel how I get nervous again.

The door opens and Wanda enters the room. "Hey Wanda". "Hey Hunny". "What can I do for you?", I ask her. „You skipped dinner so I wanted to make sure you eat something before you go to sleep".

My eyes widen. "Oh I totally forgot to come to dinner I had alot to do today...". Wanda smiles at me, warmly. "I thought it must have been something like this so a made you a soup". I smile at her and take the bowl. "Thank you".

Wanda smiles at me again. „No worries I hope you'll like it. I wish you a good night". "Thank you. Good night Wanda". She gives me a kiss on my forhead before she leaves. She always so loving and cares for me...

For a moment my heart shrinks painfully. Like nearly always when Wanda is so loving to me.
I close my eyes and take a deep breath.
It still hurts. But Wanda makes it a bit more bearable. No actually they all do.

I let the pain in for a moment before I lock it up deep inside of me again. Otherwise it would destroy me...

After I ate the soup I put on my pyjama and lay down in my bed. I think about the day and the tall dark haired man. Loki...it's a weird name. Where does he may come from?

In my mind I go through a few countrys where he could come from, as my eyes slowly colse and I fall asleep in a dream about Countries and firewalls.