Chapter 4

Lokis pov:
A few hours later

I walk through my cell. I haven't that much opportunities in here. And if this wasn't be enough these pictures of her show up in my mind over and over again.

How she looked at me, as I walked pass her, how she didn't want me to tell her name...Who is she? And why isn't she afraid of me? Every Midgardian is afraid of me. I feel how my heart starts racing. But I put it on the anger.

I sit down on the bank.
The way she snorted about me... Was she making fun of me? Of ME? How could she dare to. I am a King...She should treat me respectfully!

But she will see what it'll bring her.  She will kneel before me like everyone else!
But I don't care about her. She's just another needless Midgardian girl.
Then she won't tell me her name!
I'm totally fine with it. I don't even care.

I stand up and continue with walking around in the cell again to try to think about something else. I should make a plan how I can escape from here. Because one thing is Cristal clear:
I won't be here for long.

This cell isn't worthy. It's small and dreary. There aren't even books.
Everywhere is glass...you can watch me from everywhere. As I was an exhibit in a museum.
The bank is uncomfortable and the bed...

Well the bed is the only thing in here that isn't unreasonable.
But it's nothing compared to my bed at home in Asgard...With its dark green sheets made of silk.

I close my eyes for a moment to remember my home. The place's garden with all this wonderful flowers and Trees. The palace's library. The sunrises and sunset at the horizon behind the city and the Bifrost.

The warm smile of my mother.
Home...They lied to me. They all lied to me! Asgard isn't my home anymore!!!
But this place isn't it either.

It's a cell made of humans. They can't lock up a God. They have no chance against me. Maybe they laugh about me at the moment. Think they are in advantage...Humans are such a naive species.

I have to grin as I have to think about how I tricked them lately. They thought they can trick me. Me...The trickster god.

But actually I always was 10 steps ahead of them. And they...did exactly what I wanted them to do.
And it will be the same way this time again.
They will regret that they locked me up in this cell.

The only problem could be Thor.
But till he found out, what's going on I'm already far far away.

My grin gets bigger.
All out of sudden her face shows up again like she still wants to make fun of me... „I won't tell you"

I scream out of frustration. Damn it! Who is she? And why doesn't she want to tell me her name??

I look around and notice a security camera. I realise and look straight in it while I smile. My smile turns into a bitter laughing. „That is your plan right?", I say into the camera. I'm sure they're watching me... I laugh again. „But it won't work. I'm the god of mischief"

Tony and Thor watching Loki through the Camera.
Tony turns around. „Do you know what he means?", he asks the God of thunder. Thor shakes his head. „I have no idea"

- - - - - - - - - - -
Hey guys I'm sorry for the short chapters. I promise they're going to be longer
Love you all