chapter 1

The auction has come to an end, the lights in the venue dimmed layer by layer, and the guests of upper classes walked out of the venue in twos and threes, chatting and laughing.

“Stay away from him!”

Suddenly, a sharp female voice sounded in the venue, and the people around looked back one after another, and their pace began to slow down.

“I, I…” Looking at the angry girl in front of me, the actress in a red evening dress waved her hands awkwardly, and looked at Wen Qiuhan who was standing beside her as if asking for help, “I didn’t…”

The actress tried to explain something, but the domineering girl was too oppressive, the actress mumbled for a while, then had to lower her head, turn around and run away.

“You stop!”

The girl was about to chase after her, but Wen Qiuhan suddenly stretched out his hand to block her, with an angry face on his face, he lowered his voice and shouted: “Have you had enough trouble!?”

“I’m making trouble?” Seeing Wen Qiuhan’s anger, the girl’s expression instantly became aggrieved, “Why did I make a fuss? You’re talking to that woman, and you’re so close, should I still applaud you?…”

Amid the girl’s constant scolding, Wen Qiuhan gradually turned cold, and interrupted her: “That’s enough.”

“What’s up, you—”

“let’s breakup.”

When he said this, Wen Qiuhan’s gaze did not have any warmth.

In the corridor on the second floor, Wen Qingmo leaned on the handrail and watched the farce condescendingly.

“It’s really tossing.”

Wen Qingmo frowned and commented displeasedly.

The girl downstairs slapped Wen Qiuhan, and Wen Qiuhan pushed it back, then turned around and strode away from the venue.

“I’m really sorry,” Wen Qingmo helped his forehead helplessly, and said to his friends around him, “…my brother made such a scene in your place to make people laugh.”

“This young man is so passionate when he falls in love,” a friend teased, “he talks and hands, but Miss Lu in your family looks weak and weak, and her temper is big enough.”

Wen Qingmo smiled inexplicably, and stopped looking at the lonely girl downstairs: “Let’s go, don’t you still want to introduce your manor to me?”

The friend walked downstairs with him: “Okay, you just happened to stay after watching it… By the way, I also prepared rooms for Wen Ershao and Miss Lu…”

“I told them and the location, but it looks like my brother doesn’t plan to live here.”

“Miss Lu…” My friend looked down again, the girl was squatting on the ground, her shoulders shrugged and twitched, “She seems to be very sad, do you want to take care of her?”

“Don’t worry about her.” A hint of impatience flashed in Wen Qingmo’s eyes, “She will choose to go back or live here.”

“Woo… woo…”

The girl kept crying and walked out of the elevator covering her face.

She had been crying for a long time, her eyes were red and swollen, her hair was stuck to her cheeks with tears, she looked pitiful.

While wiping her tears, the girl leaned on the wall and walked forward slowly, looking for the room number through her teary eyes.

She felt hot and uncomfortable.