50

Rongcheng in June is full of greenery, the sun is bright and warm, the leaves sieve the golden light into broken pieces, with the occasional breeze gently shaking, accompanied by the sound of rustling, Lu Xi sits on the steps under the tree, The calf under the skirt is slender and fair. She is gazing at the brilliant summer scene in front of her. The breeze blows through her hair, and her delicate face is full of smiles.

— With a click, the camera freezes this scene forever.

“Wow, it’s finally finished, let’s see.”

Behind Lu Xi, the two former female Beta roommates quickly got up and ran towards the photographer with a smile.

Xia Weiwei, who was standing beside Lu Xi, took her hand, and instead of rushing over, she clung to her ear and asked softly, “Xiaoxi, shall we pick this afternoon?”

Lu Xi nodded: “En.”

Xia Weiwei lightly pushed Lu Xi with her shoulder, and smiled narrowly: “Are you really going to propose to Brother Wen?”

Lu Xi also laughed, she raised her face, looked at the shimmering light in front of her eyes, a gust of cool wind blew, and Lu Xi instantly felt that the heat on her body was gone, she raised her hand to wipe away the sweat on her fair skin , pinning the hair behind the ears: “…you can say that.”

Starting today, she officially graduated.

Before graduating, Lu Xi had successfully found a decent job, and her life had completely entered a new stage.

This is the path that Lu Xi has traveled. In her last life, she also went to school, graduated, looked for a job, interviewed, and joined the job. However, this time, there is an extremely important and indispensable person in her life.

This body is only 21 years old and still young, but Wen Qingmo is already 30. From a practical point of view, Father Wen asked them to have a child, and Wen Qingmo also agreed to this request. Lu Xi thinks that this matter It should be done as early as possible, at least in this way to restore the body.

Furthermore, as an Alpha, a completely powerful existence in this world, she should naturally think more about her Omega partner.

Then, according to the process, before having children… is to get married.

When Lu Xi came home, Wen Qingmo was already in the living room, but to her surprise, there was no dinner on the table, it was deserted.

Seeing Lu Xi coming in, Wen Qingmo just glanced at her indifferently, then quickly looked away, and said in a neutral tone: “You still know how to come back.”

Lu Xi scratched her head and laughed while changing her shoes. She put on her slippers, and slipped out in front of Wen Qingmo, and then pretended to fall into his arms: “No way, my classmate asked us to go out to play together. Where can I go?” The truth is, and I have a good relationship with them.”

Wen Qingmo snorted, closed the book in his hand, and put it aside, he hugged Lu Xi’s waist tightly, with a bit of jealousy in his voice: “The rest of your time is mine, we agreed that after you graduate It’s just the two of us who want to travel.” He emphasized the last sentence.

“Of course,” Lu Xi messed up Wen Qingmo’s hair presumptuously, “but when are we going? Brother, are you ready?”

“? Okay.” Wen Qingmo said.

“when?”

Only then did Wen Qingmo let go of the hand holding her, moved her thigh, and motioned for Lu Xi to go down: “Let’s go.”

Lu Xi went down in a daze, looked at Wen Qingmo, and said hesitantly: “Go-what are you going? Where are you going?”

Wen Qingmo pushed his glasses with his knuckles, with a sly smile on his face: “The airport, the plane is tonight.”