chapter 6

The aroma of jasmine rose suddenly.

It wasn’t until the moment he bit it that Lu Xi understood what the book said about self-taught.

Like an instinct engraved in DNA—

She was born to mark him.

The tip of the teeth seemed to have pierced that piece of skin, but unfortunately Lu Xi’s brain had already plunged into chaos, she didn’t dare to touch Wen Qingmo too much, at first she just put her hands on the back of the sofa, but then As the temporary mark was carried out, Alpha’s possessive and predatory nature prevailed, and Lu Xijiang’s arm stretched out to Wen Qingmo’s chest at some point, and hugged him tightly.

Wen Qingmo’s hands and feet were weak, and he couldn’t break away from Lu Xi’s embrace at all.

The first bite of the back of the neck was naturally painful.

Wen Qingmo clenched her teeth, her eyelashes fluttered constantly, casting fine shadows on her face.

Alpha pheromones are overwhelming and powerful, but there is also gentleness in them. The fragrance of flowers pours into the nasal cavity. Gradually, the pain dissipates and is replaced by the comfort of being soaked in hot water. Wen Qingmo’s fingertips trembled uncontrollably, eyes His pupils were covered with a layer of water vapor.

Wen Qingmo clenched his fists again, with his fingertips embedded in his palms. He had to rely on the slight pain to stay awake and rational, and he couldn’t let himself be completely addicted to it.

Even if marked, he cannot be passive.

Absolutely not.

Lu Xi’s pheromone continued to rise.

In the temporary mark, the feelings of Alpha and Omega are naturally different. Alpha is the giver, while Omega is the receiver. Under the effect of pheromone, Omega is more likely to become absent-minded and thus be dominated.

As an Alpha, Lu Xi’s sanity is naturally much clearer than that of Wen Qingmo.

But it’s just “in comparison”…

Lu Xi found that there was something about him that was about to move.

In her previous life, she was just an ordinary girl who liked to watch dramas, and when she occasionally saw an angry paper figure, she would say “phantom limb is in”, “wife post”, “daddy prprprpr”…

Unexpectedly, after her death, she really possessed an unreal phantom limb.

Lu Xi is still not used to it.

Although she knew that no one would be able to see here, she still withdrew a hand in a haze, and fiddled with her skirt in embarrassment, making some folds on purpose.

No wonder all she saw in the original owner’s closet were skirts, long ones, short ones, dresses… Even winter clothes rarely had pants, they were all thick skirts that felt warm to the touch.

If you wear pants, wouldn’t you be able to see everything in this situation?

After the pheromone reaches its peak, it gradually tends to slow down.

At this point in the temporary marking, it is almost complete.

Alpha’s instinct also receded like a tide, and Lu Xi realized that she didn’t know when she was hugging Wen Qingmo like a sloth. She was startled, and immediately retracted her arm, hesitating whether to let go. Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

This knock on the door was like a thunderbolt to the two of them now, Lu Xi immediately bounced himself to a place one meter away, turned his back, and kept stroking his skirt with both hands, afraid that he could see something strange , Wen Qingmo also managed to pull out his mind from the exhaustion, and looked at the door: “…what are you doing?”