chapter 3

The university where the original owner is located can be regarded as the top 5 in the country, and even the dormitory environment is first-class. Each dormitory has a large space, and there are four small single rooms in the four corners, and the middle is the public space for these four people. The area has a coffee table, a refrigerator, a place for cooking, and a TV, which allows students to have a private space without being too lonely.

This dormitory is many times better than Lu Xi’s university in her previous life, and she can’t wait to live in it.

In addition to Luxi, there is one female Omega and two female Betas in the dormitory. In short, the arrangement of the school is roughly that Omega can live with Beta, and Alpha can live with Beta, but Omega and Alpha must be separated.

In Lu Xi’s original world, there were about a dozen countries that did not use ID cards, but the world in the book is also like this, with no ID cards, only ID codes.

However, a physical examination is required when entering school, including gender, but this leaves a lot of room for maneuver.

Lu Xi guessed that the original owner took advantage of this loophole.

There was no class in the morning, when Lu Xi arrived, the other three girls were chatting in the public area.

Seeing her coming in with large and small bags, the three of them fell silent, and turned their eyes to her in unison.

Before Lu Xi could say hello, one of the girls stood up with a surprised look: “Lu Xi!? Why are you here… Do you look like this and will live in the dormitory from now on?”

It is impossible to describe all the interpersonal relationships in the book. Lu Xi guesses that this should be the little sister of the original owner in the school. I don’t know if it is plastic, but at least there is someone who can talk, Lu Xi Still very pleased.

The little sister is not tall, with a delicate and sweet appearance, and a weak and weak appearance. If Lu Xi judges correctly, then she should be an Omega.

There is a screen at the door of the dormitory, which shows the room number, the name and gender of the resident, Lu Xi recalled it, smiled, and tentatively said: “… Weiwei.”

Fortunately, Xia Weiwei didn’t have any strange expression when she heard Lu Xi’s name. She walked up to Lu Xi and said, “What did you do a few days ago? You didn’t go to class, and you didn’t reply to me when I sent a message?”

“I have a small cold, so I didn’t come,” Lu Xi used an all-purpose excuse, and she simply pretended not to hear Xia Weiwei’s last question, “Let’s not talk about that, anyway, from today onwards, I will live in the dormitory gone.”

Xia Weiwei’s eyes widened, she looked very surprised: “Ah? Why? You’re not…”

It seemed that she also knew about the original owner and Wen Qiuhan, but she was concerned about the two uninformed people in the dormitory. Xia Weiwei probably didn’t want to expose her privacy, so she swallowed the rest of the words: “Forget it, it’s fine to live here. This way the dormitory will be more lively, come, let me help you move things.”

“Thank you,” Lu Xi instinctively felt that this little sister seemed to be doing well. She relaxed a little, took out some snacks she had prepared in advance, gave a pack to Xia Weiwei, and walked to the other two roommates: “Here Yours, it’s a…meeting ceremony, I will probably live in the dormitory in the future, please take care of me.”

The two female Betas should be relatively unfamiliar to her, and they probably haven’t spoken much to her, but they accepted after a while of rejection, and also offered to help Lu Xi pack her luggage, and the atmosphere between them became a little more relaxed.