chapter 32

asked if she wanted to live in his house first.

Man, what other surprises do you have that I don't know!

"If you haven't heard clearly, I won't ask a third time."

Seeing Lu Xi dumbfounded and silent for a long time, Wen Qingmo knocked on the steering wheel pretending to be impatient, but her heart was already beating to the extreme.

"Ah... I, I heard clearly," Lu Xi stumbled and said in a hurry, afraid that Wen Qingmo would step on the accelerator and leave in a second, "But I live there, won't it be... inconvenient for you?"

It's over.

The moment he asked this sentence, Lu Xi clearly heard such a voice in his heart.

Lu Xi still knows what kind of person he is.

Whenever there is something, she doesn't immediately refuse it, but refuses to retreat, refuses to consider others, refuses to ask questions...

That is to say yes.

Lu Xi felt himself agitated.

"No," Wen Qingmo said immediately, "It's not like you haven't been there before. My house is very big, so I don't bother each other at all. Besides, you go to school and I go to work. Sometimes I go back late."

Lu Xi: "..."

"There are all kinds of things inside. If you're just staying temporarily... Just bring some daily necessities there. It doesn't need to be too much trouble."

As Wen Qingmo said, he glanced at Lu Xi quickly, so fast that Lu Xi almost didn't notice it, and then looked straight ahead again: "Of course, this is just a suggestion. If you have a better way, pretend that I didn't say it. Anyway, you consider it." Let me know when you get back."

"...it is good."

Lu Xi finally took a break between Wen Qingmo's rapid speech, and spit out a word briefly.

Wen Qingmo let go of his shoulders and seemed relieved: "Okay, then you can go back first."

Lu Xi nodded, and said good night to Wen Qingmo, before turning around and walking away slowly.

Actually no? She doesn't admit it, she kind of wants to agree on the spot.

But some remaining reserve made Lu Xi give up his impulsiveness.

Wait until you get back to the dormitory and give Wen Qingmo an answer...

After Lu Xi walked a long way, Wen Qingmo pressed the switch, and the car windows rose slowly, blocking the cool air outside.

But he didn't drive away. Instead, he bowed down/body and put his forehead on the steering wheel. His breathing, which had been steady just now, also became rapid. The red color spread from the base of his ears all the way to his neck, and even his glands became faintly hot.

Wen Qingmo held the upper part of the steering wheel with one hand, turned the other hand, tore off the restraint sticker, and gently touched the glands on the back of his neck.

It's not a hallucination, it's really hot there, Wen Qingmo's slender fingers rubbed slowly, and even felt the shallow tooth marks that haven't dissipated yet.

This is... Lu Xi bit.

Wen Qingmo turned his head to the side and glanced out of the window. Naturally, there was no sign of Lu Xi outside, but when he realized what he was doing, he hurriedly turned his head away.

Recently, his emotions have become more and more out of control...

Wen Qingmo closed her eyes hard, trying to get those thoughts out of her mind.