46

In order not to make a sound, Lu Xi got out of bed wearing only socks, opened the door carefully and walked out.

The entire villa has underfloor heating, and it is even quite comfortable to step on the ground.

While traveling in the dark, Lu Xi sighed in her heart, sure enough, love makes people impulsive, this kind of behavior was something she never thought about when she was single.

But she is willing to continue impulsively.

The sound of fireworks exploding continued, covering up all the subtle sounds made by Lu Xi.

With excitement, Lu Xi walked all the way to the door of Wen Qingmo’s bedroom, gently pressed the doorknob, and slipped in.

The curtains in the bedroom were closed tightly, and Lu Xi could only see the vague outline of the furnishings in the room. She closed the door with her backhand, and bumped into a warm, moist embrace.

Lu Xi didn’t make a sound, and directly raised his hand to hold the back of Wen Qingmo’s head, forcing him to lower his head, and then impatiently kissed him.

The moment she touched Wen Qingmo’s lips, a sense of satisfaction welled up in her heart.

The bridges of the noses of the two collided, and Lu Xi heard Wen Qingmo let out a low hum, which was similar to a sigh, similar to comfort, like some kind of small animal.

In the silent room, the sound of breathing seemed to be amplified a hundred times.

After being tired of kissing for a long time, Lu Xi let go of Wen Qingmo. Her eyes had adapted to the darkness, and she could see a lot of things gradually. Wen Qingmo’s hair was a little damp, hanging down limply, and she looked younger than usual Much more well-behaved.

Lu Xi touched the tip of his hair, and asked in an airy tone, “Why don’t you blow it dry?”

Wen Qingmo shook his head slowly, took Lu Xi’s hand, and pulled it back. His thin lips parted slightly, and his hoarse voice implied longing: “Xiaoxi, I’ve…passed in the bathroom, you can just…”

After all, text messages are different from face-to-face, he almost swallowed the pronunciation of a word, Wen Qingmo has never said such a shameful word, he felt heat surging on his face, and his skin trembled.

“Brother,” Lu Xi touched his cheek, “You are very different today than usual.”

Be very proactive.

Be very proactive.

Wen Qingmo slowly sat on the side of the bed, Lu Xi also stood in front of him, Wen Qingmo hugged her waist, and pressed her face against Lu Xi’s abdomen: “…I’m in heat.”

Lu Xi was taken aback, and reached out to touch the back of Wen Qingmo’s neck, and his fingertips touched the existence of the restraining sticker.

“Xiaoxi, we are all lovers now, you can temporarily tag me one more time… I don’t want to post suppression posts anymore.”

Although Wen Qingmo’s voice was a standard masculine deep voice, but the tone was very soft, and there was a hint of coquettish pleading, which made Lu Xi soften along with her.

She felt that Wen Qingmo was more and more able to handle her.

And she enjoyed it too.

“it is good.”

As Lu Xi said, he tore off the restraint stickers neatly. She was about to push Wen Qingmo back, but Wen Qingmo grabbed her and stood up from the bed again.